Random Thoughts....

I don't know if windows will get angry at me for sharing though <_<
I put my real info on that when I bought it.

Haha. Probably will get angry. Microsoft is a load of irrational folks.

You can have my tinyvista I use for parallels if you want though.

I'm set with my 7 Ultimate. Thanks though.

Must make copies of man card before they come to take it.

On this topic, men that can give great hug are worth their weight in gold. A lot of men can do good hug, but REAL men do great hug.

^hold your breathe for 30s

for me, that works every time (but doesn't seem to help everybody)

First day back at work today. The office has been closed for 10 days and it's freezing in here! We've had the heating on all morning and all dressed for outside and we're still shivering!!!

Hey, I wish. No A/C today, and with all the equipment etc, it got hot. No air movement. By lunchtime I wanted to break a window just to get some breeze happening.

Oh, and walking into the total shitstorm first thing was a lovely start to the day. Last week was so quiet. The idiots are now back apparently.

My resolution not to swear at work - blown to fucking hell by 8.31am. By 9am I had used the c-word.

Swearing is healthy. It releases the anger, which is dangerous to keep bottled up.

this reminds me of ninjacoco
Snuggly_Tiem_2_by_Sinister_Starfeesh.gif
It's a giant bunny hug! :wub:

I joined the NSFW forum for shits and giggles

Damn! I finally know what's lurking in the shadows of FinalGear.
Bwahahahaha. Need brain bleach yet? I'd share mine, but I had to use it.
Swearing is healthy. It releases the anger, which is dangerous to keep bottled up.

^ This. Loud, cacophonous potty words are your friend.

I worry a bit about the people who never use them.

Also, on an unrelated note, does anyone else think that the fancier better looking books are more enjoyable/pleasurable to read?

For instance, I got a fancy edition of The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide a while back, and it was just so much nicer to read than the regular edition I used to own before.
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2010/01/04/2dd592c008a01563ecf79010.L.jpg

My husband and I wrote our own vows, but wanted something more interesting than a computer printout for our officiant (a guy who looks like Jesus might look if he had facial piercings) to hold. So we slipped them inside my copy of this very book. What with its nice binding and gold edging and hangy-down ribbon bookmark thing, it worked quite well. :D

I don't see the point of hugs, my lady friends used to always want them, and I never got the point of it.
Hugs are, simply put, the greatest thing ever invented. Ever. I'd tell you why but my brain locks up into pleasant-memory mode every time I try to associate words with the concept.

Time for beddy byes, I'm off to dream of hugs, FG-PJs, getting the housework done and leather bound books.

Nighty night one and all :wave:

For some reason, we ended up on the subject of how "metal" various things were and came up with the idea of "tits of death." Like, with metal spikes for nipples.

I wouldn't want a hug from that, even though hugs = joy.

Holy crap, I'm awake in time for McDonald's breakfast! (...but it's cold outside. dammit.)

I just got off a six-day cruise. I wonder how long it'll take the world to stop swaying from side to side...probably long before I finish reading the Random Thoughts I missed.

Sausage egg McMuffin with cheese

F

T

W

< full and happy now

See also: that one scene from "Big Daddy." They cut off serving breakfast at 10:30? and that sucks.

Last edited: