Random Thoughts....

It just snowed again, for about an hour and a half, huge pretty snowflakes :D and there were still snow everywhere from the snowfall just before and after christmas, it's supposed to be below freezing until atleast the 17th and the water is freezing. Winter is pretty ^_^

And also cold! I know ~ -6C is nothing for some, but damn! I come from Rio, where anything below 30C is cold!!! But yeah, it's being awesome to look through the window and see everything white. =)

Degree requirements are fail.

I'm a poli sci/film double major--why the hell do I need two extra fine arts classes and another social science class? Some of the options on my lists are intro classes for my majors--aughhhhh. (But nooo, they don't count because I've taken the major version and I apparently need to take the non-major one and "kill some curves, dude!" Or so sayeth the catalog.)

Someone slap the degree people and let me take what I want, arrgh.

Degree requirements are fail.

I'm a poli sci/film double major--why the hell do I need two extra fine arts classes and another social science class? Some of the options on my lists are intro classes for my majors--aughhhhh. (But nooo, they don't count because I've taken the major version and I apparently need to take the non-major one and "kill some curves, dude!" Or so sayeth the catalog.)

Someone slap the degree people and let me take what I want, arrgh.

I had to do some pretty ass units when I was at uni

Are you guys still giving out hugs in here? I think I need one. :(

For you one time deal, free of charge.:comfort:

/Greek restaurant owner voice.

Thanks for the hugs, guys. :)
LurkerPatrol's were the best.

Last edited:
-19 celcius outside. Blergh.

I just got off a six-day cruise. I wonder how long it'll take the world to stop swaying from side to side...probably long before I finish reading the Random Thoughts I missed.

You'll be fine by tomorrow. On a similar note, family is planning family vacation for end of May. Nine day cruise, here I come!

The apple that falls from Google's logo today for Newton's birthday bothers me, very much.

It's pretty common, yes. It's the result of power levels fluctuating in your house. When big appliances kick on (like an electric furnace) there's often a momentary drain. It also happens when it's really windy out and the lines get blown around.

Not windy out and there are no big appliances kicking on, but it seems to have stopped.

For someone who hates consumerism so much, I sure do buy a lot of shit I don't need with money I really shouldn't be spending... :? :wall:

It seems THEY keep getting me.

Also, one of our cats just presented me with a mangled blackbird on the back step. Eww, thanks but no thanks. Better get the shovel...

hug.jpg

Oh crap DeviantArt: A Tale of the self owning and Other Stories

Oh crap DeviantArt: A Tale of the self owning and Other Stories

Okay, so after browsing some of the work that katwalk (who perhaps could send me a hug right now) i said ?well, might aswell check what else DeviantArt has to offer?. So after watching stuff for a while i see this little button ?Mature content filter ON? ,being the sane regular guy i am i click it, that in turn sends me to the registration process fair enough, it really must be worth it.

After a couple of steps i now have my deviant account, try to turn that filter off, locked till i'm 18 FU(lets end here shall we). So now i have a DeviantArt account and no drawing skills whatsoever, perhaps i should learn to draw

-I was washing out a empty oil barrel when i realized that if i pointed my hose to a different part of it it would make a different sound, i spent the next 10 minutes trying to recreate the 2001: a space odyssey theme on only 3 notes, it wasn't that bad

-After more careful examination of the twilight sucks forum, i still believe that i should stay away from their fans. The hard part however, is discovering who is a fan and who isn't

-I stayed out of finalgear for the day because of some weird shit happening to my conection. I would like to thank PacketCollision and Viper for helping me solve it and i hope thay can help Nati

Last edited:
Okay, so after browsing some of the work that katwalk (who perhaps could send me a hug right now) i said ?well, might aswell check what else DeviantArt has to offer?. So after watching stuff for a while i see this little button ?Mature content filter ON? ,being the sane regular guy i am i click it, that in turn sends me to the registration process fair enough, it really must be worth it.

After a couple of steps i now have my deviant account, try to turn that filter off, locked till i'm 18 FU(lets end here shall we)

Believe me, you do not want to see the kind of crap the DA content filter is blocking.

It isn't like Google safesearch, a DA content filter on a site like DeviantArt is saving you tons of brain bleach and mental trauma.

God DAMN! Lupin is that you, i didn't recognize you, where the hell is noel, i got used to it.
@Topgearfanatic seriously, how bad can it be?