Random Thoughts....

Ah, beer. You are my friend. :beer:

I've just ordered a Sheffield Lab pressing of I've Got the Music In Me on vinyl and I'm itching to hear it. Unfortunately I'm going to be disappointed because my system is nowhere near capable enough to play it properly :blush:

Sign # 843 you are getting old, when you pour a bowl of cereal, the cereal does not float in the milk because it is a healthy cereal and they don't float.

Think of the most disturbing thing you've ever seen or read. Now, imagine it drawn in MS Paint with misspelled captions in Comic Sans. It's worse than that.

Think of unnatural relationships that should never exist.

Only illustrated. (Poorly.)

Brain bleach FTW!

Sussed out my no longer working HDMI.
It was the cable.
I bought a new one, works fine now.
Thankfully.

Sign # 843 you are getting old, when you pour a bowl of cereal, the cereal does not float in the milk because it is a healthy cereal and they don't float.

That's not true. Cheerios float and they're healthy.

I just switched on my desk fan (it's fairly warm here today) and the airflow immediately made me sneeze six times in a row.

Send some of that warmth here, it's -11C (12F).

I just switched on my desk fan (it's fairly warm here today) and the airflow immediately made me sneeze six times in a row.

I used to know someone, who whenever they sneezed they always sneezed in sets of three.

If the cereal weighs as much as a duck...it's made of wood!

Also, I have a tendency to sneeze in threes. Never understood why.

Also, I have a tendency to sneeze in threes. Never understood why.

I have a tendency to sneeze in spats of 10 continual minutes. Highly annoying.