Random Thoughts....

Too bad it's actually two seperate words (Wiener Schnitzel). :p

In English it isn't!

^ what he said--that's how I've always seen it on menus, but still...sad.

I mean, each word is now only half as penistacular if it's split in two.

Also, there's a cheesy hot dog chain in Texas called Wienerschnitzel, but it doesn't actually serve wiener [space] schnitzel. { head asplodes } (Oddly, "Wienerland" in Tyler makes me laugh just a bit more...but I digress.)

Last edited:
So do those of you Americans, who find the word wiener so very kinky and amusing, even know that it simply means "Viennese" in German? I've gotta say I find the Americans' fascination with the word really a bit weird. Particularly when in Austria itself, the word "Wiener", in culinary terms, usually refers to the Wiener Schnitzel, rather than the sausage, which is usually called "Frankfurter".

So do those of you Americans, who find the word wiener so very kinky and amusing, even know that it simply means "Viennese" in German? I've gotta say I find the Americans' fascination with the word really a bit weird. Particularly when in Austria itself, the word "Wiener", in culinary terms, usually refers to the Wiener Schnitzel, rather than the sausage, which is usually called "Frankfurter".

*snigger* "Sausage".

I almost fit my entire room during college into my Mustang :p.

Nice! I remember when I moved up to college - fit my entire belongings in my Dad's camry. A folding table, folding chair (stolen from SAG when my bro was on set), two air mattresses, and various clothing/toiletries/kitchen stuff (read: tons of ramen). Good times! :)

ex girlfriend makes OkCupid account so she can "compare online compatibility" with this boy she may or may not like... and then proceeds to check my profile... Just when i thought i didn't care anymore... I think i am giving up women in favor of motorbikes they seem to have about the same purchase/running costs.

Ahh, Okcupid.com! Good times and flings (met Blind there actually).

And the whole motorbikes and sex discussion reminds me of this list I came up with (it's actually more or less the same as BlaRo's of course, but I had to add it for the female perspective :D )

Ways My Bike is Better than My Boyfriend

My bike doesn't get mad at me for riding another one.

My bike doesn't leave dirty underwear in the bedroom.

My bike gets showered more than my boyfriend.

My bike needs less maintenance.

My bike is always ready to go when I am.

My bike has easier throttle (vibration) control.

My bike never wakes me up to ask whether I'm in the mood.

My bike can go on for much longer.

I can always turn the bike off when I want to.

I think motorbikes would be less painful most of the time. :lol: idk how your sex drive will like it though.

I know several women who get more satisfaction from their boyfriend's motorcycle than they do from their boyfriend's penis. For whatever reason they don't seem to buy into the fact that they can buy a motorcycle for themselves. Stupid dizzy bints.

The fuck is with all the vampire movies?

I know several women who get more satisfaction from their boyfriend's motorcycle than they do from their boyfriend's penis. For whatever reason they don't seem to buy into the fact that they can buy a motorcycle for themselves. Stupid dizzy bints.

*sigh*
I want a motorcycle :(
But honestly the traffic here is just to dangerous for me to risk it.

The fuck is with all the vampire movies?

I hope that you don't count Twilight as a vampire movie. Cause it's just a big heap of rubbish.

Oh yes. There will be 'lump.

I have to go pick up a new remote for the Failtima from the dealership...I wonder if they'd let me take a Puffalump's pic in the cupholder of a GT-R?

You must have crapped bricks when you found out how much they cost...IIRC around $94.

And if you want, send that...thing to my work and I can photograph it in all sorts of poses on or in a GT-R.

Is it bad when you really want to take a shower, but are too lazy to get out of bed to do so?

(Whoever thought it was a good idea to get me a laptop for my last birthday, then agree to me selling my desktop for an iPod so that I have NO computer that requires getting out of bed left, was an idiot...aka my dad. <_<)