Random Thoughts....

Kill it!

Nah. I hate bugs more than spiders.

One of our cats got one of the (floor-level) kitchen cupboards open, knocked a grater down off one of the shelves and started rolling it along the floor (it's a cylindrical one). LOL! :lol:

I think Silas was bored. I've got him in my lap, purring away, hopefully I can keep him out of mischief for awhile.

Not my cat has taken my couch and is snoring loudly.

Last edited:
What the hell am I doing wrong? None of my parents' decades-old cookie sheets/baking pans buckle, so why are ALL of mine twisted? The worst part is that they buckle in the oven, and then I try to rest them on the burner racks on the stove so they can cool, but they don't lay flat and kinda slide around...and then, a few minutes later, *bang* as the pan pops back into a different shape, jumps off the stove, and tosses the cookies on the floor, while still being hot enough to make a mark in the vinyl floor.

My wife used to sell these products, and as such our kitchen is filled with them. They last and are worth your money.

http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/category_details.tpc?code=FH&id=9&parentCatId=9&parentId=

Last edited:
That needs a LOL FAIL caption ASAP

Why? Because some people had the balls and reach for something extraordinary, but didn't quite make it? Therefore we should mock them for not being boring miserable fucks like rest of the world and not fitting in? Grow up a bit... fail captions are for ages 8-12.

Reactions: TC
destroying an enormous marine environment to fulfill their megalomanistic fantasies and doing all that with virtual, unsafe money? Good thing the dredging technology comes from the Netherlands or they would have found a way to have it done by quasi-slave-labour too.
Yeah they have some balls.

their burj dubai is cool, though.

I believe you missed the :p smiley. Among all the stuff that Dubai has managed: Artificial palm-shaped peninsula, 7-star hotels, ice in the middle of the desert, rebuilding itself in little more than a decade, a measly little project that didn't live up to expectations isn't exactly the end of the world.

{ phrrrrrrrrrrt }

I'm going to make pooty noises until you two kiss and make-up.

(...figuratively speaking, that is. though literally would be hilarious, too.)

Last edited:
on the other hand, there are no girls on the internet ;) :p

destroying an enormous marine environment to fulfill their megalomanistic fantasies and doing all that with virtual, unsafe money? Good thing the dredging technology comes from the Netherlands or they would have found a way to have it done by quasi-slave-labour too.
Yeah they have some balls.

their burj dubai is cool, though.
Yes and because, as a shorter fellow, I suffer from Napoleonic megelomania I respect balls. It's a fitting symbol for the economic failure, but it's not like they caused it or nobody else was doing it. At least they were actually building something and just not fiddling with imaginary numbers.

I believe you missed the :p smiley. Among all the stuff that Dubai has managed: Artificial palm-shaped peninsula, 7-star hotels, ice in the middle of the desert, rebuilding itself in little more than a decade, a measly little project that didn't live up to expectations isn't exactly the end of the world.

It clearly says in the internet sarcasm code, in article 2 chapter 4, that smileys are to be used after the sentence intended in jest, not before.

Observe:
{ phrrrrrrrrrrt }

I'm going to make pooty noises until you two kiss and make-up.

(...figuratively speaking, that is. though literally would be hilarious, too.)
Yeah, I finally some young hot latin action for me! :lol:

Well, then I guess I'm not disproving the idea that girls don't fart.

{ ffffft! }

^ squeakfart :D

Last edited:
Hm, i want to start training at a gym to reduce my lard-percentage a bit, but i don't have a clue how to start. Can you just walk into a gym and say "Hello, i am a utter noobcake when it comes to training, help me."?