Random Thoughts....

I think my college might be the only school in the midstate to have a normal schedule for classes later today...FML :( http://www.ship.edu/weather/

Seems fine to me....or has it been fixed while I was watching the news?

On another note, damn it's hot outside, and not much better inside either. I wish we had aircon in this part of this house, my desk fan is doing squat. :melting into chair:

Lola rennt is a pretty good movie even today.

I think it would have worked better as a twenty-minute short subject.

Fuck yeah. Daltrey and Townshend still got it. And I never knew the faux Keith Moon was actually Ringo's son and played with Oasis. So basically he's a part of three British music institutions.

I only wish they had smashed up their instruments at the end of the set.

There was a brilliant solo live CD by John Entwistle released shortly after his death. I can highly recommend it to any The Who fan.

Paypal, I demand to know why you have locked out my account without my knowledge!!!!!

Good. Now I can sort out my jelly problem. I have either orange or lime flavour to choose from for dessert, but I can't decide. I AM CONFUSED!

Both? :D

Stupid tafe, changing the timetable.

At least I get to sleep in tomorrow, marginally.

Stupid tafe, changing the timetable.

At least I get to sleep in tomorrow, marginally.

Oh what I wouldn't give for my second year first semester uni timetable again...

3 afternoons (mon, tue, wed) + some online unit (I did in my break between classes, but it had way way too much content from memory)

Yeah that wouldnt go down well.

I'd made up a whole little parody/response to that ridonkulous Dodge ad to post on Jalopnik, but I still can't make sense of their comment system. Apparently I'm still in commenter purgatory...and then I noticed that someone else had the same idea and made a similar parody post. Aw sadbox.

Also, no fair that you guys get wonky schedules. I accidentally fell asleep and I've got an exam at 11:15...which I need to start studying for. Oops.

(The Davos to Stelvio ep counts as studying, right? Class = geography; test = Europe and Russia.)

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RyPamyWotM[/YOUTUBE]

:cry: I hate taking my socks off when coming into the bed. I don?t want that! I WANT A CHARGER!!! ARRRGHHHHH!!!!

Ha-ha, are they saying that all Charger drivers are massive pussies?

:lol:

Seeing as that includes a lot of cops here:

YES.

Okay, not all of them, but the power-happy toolbags who love to hate on young women: yes. Without a doubt, yes. Just because I'm speeding and you've got a badge does not give you the right to make me cry, toolbag.

Last edited: