Random Thoughts....

Wait, if 5,000 is a noob, what's 1,700? :p

Worse than the scum of the earth...the scum they scrape off that scum.

*notices you're only at ~1,680*

And you're the scum that gets scraped off that scum.

Got to teach in my first recitation class today...was weird, but eh, I'm doing it for the free education

lets just hope i don't get the debacle again of people writing out in txt speech :?

We had a lightning storm yesterday which sparked five bushfires around Gawler and the Barossa Valley area. They raged out of control for a bit, aided by 40 degree conditions and gusting winds, before being effectively doused by a massive downpour which caused flash flooding in some rural areas. Talk about four seasons!

Funny overheard conversation at dinner earlier tonight. There were these two ~70 year old men having a very thought out and well informed conversation about Russia...problem is they kept referring to Russia as the Soviet Union....a lot...made me laugh.

We had a lightning storm yesterday which sparked five bushfires around Gawler and the Barossa Valley area. They raged out of control for a bit, aided by 40 degree conditions and gusting winds, before being effectively doused by a massive downpour which caused flash flooding in some rural areas. Talk about four seasons!

Its SA's punishment for housing the classification board. :)

which one?

University of Western Sydney. Still got to sort out the HECS stuff but i believe i have until the end of march to sort it out which should give me enough time to do it.

My first post for this week that won't be about Dollhouse.

My school recently rolled out tablet PCs and we're going to start using them next Monday. To be brutally honest with you the novelty has worn off and I've only used it for like 20mins. The performance is not too good either. (1.2GHZ ULV 1GB RAM) I'm already back on my personal computer and I've decided to allocate the tablet for work only. Anyway; the real goody for me was a 8GB USB stick that came with the computer. Saved me from buying the damn thing so yayy!

Speaking of studying, today was the second-last day of my work placement. Only tomorrow to go!. I'll have lots of written work to finish over the weekend, however.

It's pretty dark here too, but at least I avoided driving home in a huge rain storm this time. A fairly big storm did hit around 2pm-ish. At the centre we had to race the children back inside pretty quickly! I got a bit wet, not that I care much when it's so warm and muggy. :lol:

Last edited:
I've come up with a new great +rep comment. People, start posting rep worthy things!