Random Thoughts....

Last edited:
Another thing: Happy July 4th Americans. Enjoy it, have a few beers but be safe.Blowing shit up can be risky.

Which is why this year, I'm using 'dry ice' and having fun with that instead. :D

I was moving my lame DIY desk to the other side of the room today and it fell apart on me. In addition to taking a giant slice out of my finger enough to cause blood to drip all over the carpet, it seems to have taken a little chunk out of the wall. I still have the paint and would like to touch up the area a bit so it isn't quite as noticeable because a futon will, eventually, go in front anyway. Does anyone know if it's ok to paint drywall if the paper layer has come off? It's just a small area.

There's going to be three consecutive weekends full of fireworks in my county. Suck on that, PETA.

I'm cold, my pooh loves hunny, and my painting and poetry composition skills are less than adequate to artistically express my less than fortunate circumstance.

Creativitised that for you. Also my version is far less disgusting.

Muahahahaha......

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 55
I'm imagining how that can be used as a weapon or produce an explosion.

You need to spackle over the area, then paint, IIRC.

Sigh. If that's the case then it's being left as is. The gouge looks better than anything a person of my talents (or lack thereof) could possibly spackle. Spackling isn't in my skill set.

I'm imagining how that can be used as a weapon or produce an explosion.

The possibilities are infinite really. The most basic of which involves a simple plastic soda bottle.

And it has the advantage of releasing the evil "OMGWEREALLGONNADIETHEEARTHHASAFEVERBANITBANITBANITBANITNOWNOWNOWNOWDONTLOOKATOURRESEARCHJUSTTAKEOURWORDFORITBANITNOWORTHEEARTHWILLMELT" substance known as carbon dioxide.

Hey my soda has carbon dioxide in it too! :shock: But you'll have to pry this Pepsi can out of my cold, dead hand. And it will be cold too. Because of global warming, not Parkinson's.

Happy America Day!
usachant.jpg

Have a glass of Bourbon, enjoy some red meat cooked over an open flame. Then go outside in a drunken stupor and blow some shit up, bonus points for lighting the neighbors yard on fire.

Last edited:
1. Spectre got BIIIIG boom. :mrgreen:
2. Next year, I need to buy more than 50 pounds.
3. Also got huge fog bank. Volcano appears to have erupted. :D

If this is global warming please send more, it is unseasonably cool in TX

Here's a random thought: why the hell did Yankee Doodle call the feather in his cap "Macaroni?" Because of Parkinson's?

ETA: Happy 234th, USA![video=youtube;sWS-FoXbjVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI[/video]

Last edited:
I was on a boat and now my mind is all rocky. It feels like I'm swaying back and forth right now.

I was on a boat and now my mind is all rocky. It feels like I'm swaying back and forth right now.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/07/04/im-on-a-boat.jpg

D:

Here's a random thought: why the hell did Yankee Doodle call the feather in his cap "Macaroni?" Because of Parkinson's?

Ahem *adorns self with monocle and sits in a gentlemanly manner while attempting to quote Wikipedia in a British accent*

The song "Yankee Doodle" is believed to be a British anti-colonist song, mocking the Yankees. A "doodle" is a fool or simpleton. As such, it refers to the disorganized, disheveled Americans. "Macaroni" refers to a man whose dress and mannerisms lands firmly outside the established ordinary fashion. It is believed that the British used to march to a modified version of the song, which the Americans embraced, turning it against their adversaries.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/am/amtgman/2010/07/04/the_more_you_know.jpg

And so, I bid you goodbye, as I must return to my tea and...

Aww balls...