Random Thoughts....

Bah, I can't sleep. So I went on YouTube looking for something and got distracted by cat videos. Again. Completely forgot what I was even doing in the first place :lol:

I've got tomorrow off, I've got tomorrow off :dance:

I got into work today to get my bus ready, and as I glanced at the job sheet on the key cabinet, realised that all the jobs had been cancelled, as the councils had closed the grounds.
Dad could have told me that earlier.:wall:

I got into work today to get my bus ready, and as I glanced at the job sheet on the key cabinet, realised that all the jobs had been cancelled, as the councils had closed the grounds.
Dad could have told me that earlier.:wall:

D'oh!

2 more days of work and then 2 weeks of vacation :dance: :banana:

2 more days of work and then 2 weeks of vacation :dance: :banana:

Well Friday marks the end of the month that I SHOULD have been on holidays. Maybe my leave in October might happen. :sad:

?Shit just got real? mode.On.

see you in about a week and a half.

I've got tomorrow off, I've got tomorrow off :dance:

I read that as : "I'm getting off tomorrow, I'm getting off tomorrow"

Wich I quess will be accurate aswell :p

What an asshole. The spider killorizes a bug, feeds on it, then leaves it hanging on the wall when it's done.

4,000 posts. I guess I am true spammer now<_<

All this job hunting talk with my friend is making me think that I should have gone to school for computers/IT instead of digital media arts. Maybe by now I would be decently employed? I don't know *sighs* :/

My parents just gave me two old gold Swiss bullion coins and said they were my emergency gold coins.

:lol:

?Shit just got real? mode.On.

see you in about a week and a half.

Good luck man. Hope it all works out. Let us know how things go.

All this job hunting talk with my friend is making me think that I should have gone to school for computers/IT instead of digital media arts. Maybe by now I would be decently employed? I don't know *sighs* :/

Yes but are you willing to do something your heart might not be in? That's the question you need to ask yourself.

It's easier for me to find programming jobs than astronomy jobs, but when I was doing database work and ASP coding for a site I was bored and there was too much drama and I had 5 bosses. As somewhat uninteresting as the current astro job is, its astro and I'm doing something that I love and is working towards my future so I'm happy.

Last edited:
"Cap'n Crunch Oops! All Berries" cereal does weird things to your poo.

Wow my "Boss" (I've met him once and been in a meeting led by him twice) is one of the group of billionaires that have pledged to give away 50% of their fortunes for charitable causes...link

40 billionaires pledge to give away half of wealth

Giving-pledge2.gif

Yes but are you willing to do something your heart might not be in? That's the question you need to ask yourself.

It's easier for me to find programming jobs than astronomy jobs, but when I was doing database work and ASP coding for a site I was bored and there was too much drama and I had 5 bosses. As somewhat uninteresting as the current astro job is, its astro and I'm doing something that I love and is working towards my future so I'm happy.

My search did start out like that but I ended up stumbling over this course called Media Engineering Design Integration. I think I may end in applying for that instead of computer networking or computer systems.