Random Thoughts....

Fuck being sick. That is all.

I can only 100% agree. :sneeze:

At least I made it through my last day of uni for the term, although by the time I was driving home the freaking road was moving because I was so exhausted / dizzy.

send him to sleep. If he's as small as I think he is, don't get fooled by cuteness.

Edit: I think I may have overshot his age.

Last edited:
Soooooo, the family I usually babysit for got a dog. I <3 these people, but the dog? Welllll...it's a puppy. A jumpy, licky puppy. And I'm a tad afraid of dogs who jump up in my space. And I don't like being licked. And I think you get the idea. I can usually get used to a dog after a while and I'm sure she'll calm down after a while, get the hint that I'm a bit scared and don't want to play, etc., etc. But now? Eek!

Either way, it peed on the floor and I stuck it outside for a while to, uh, finish its business. It's a clear, really pleasant night, so it'll be fine. I still feel like a bit of a bunghole, but ahhhhh...no dog jumping on me for a while. Niiiiice.

Assert your dominance over the dog. Take it by the scruff of the neck(the fur that is loose around the neck) and pick him up and set him down when he jumps on you. I know some of you may think this is being mean to the dog, but that is how his own mother handles him when she moves them.

Motorbreath
It's how I live my life
I can't take it any other way

I got to remember to dig out the first Metallica album... just thinking about how this sounds gives me shivers...

so my son won't go to sleep and it is midnight
he is crawling around downstairs playing with paper and playing his toy piano cat thing.

Assert your dominance over the dog. Take it by the scruff of the neck(the fur that is loose around the neck) and pick him up and set him down when he jumps on you. I know some of you may think this is being mean to the dog, but that is how his own mother handles him when she moves them.

Voila, solutions in unexpected places :p

Last edited:
sat waiting for the BBC Coverage of MotoGP to start, just once i'd like their Red Button coverage to start ontime. The BBC are great at coverage and shows but whoever does their timing needs to be fired out of a cannon.
of course i know i could be watching Eurosport coverage but after a hour of putting up with their adverts i'd rather crawl across a field of razorblades with my trouzers unzipped.
/rant

sat waiting for the BBC Coverage of MotoGP to start, just once i'd like their Red Button coverage to start ontime. The BBC are great at coverage and shows but whoever does their timing needs to be fired out of a cannon.
of course i know i could be watching Eurosport coverage but after a hour of putting up with their adverts i'd rather crawl across a field of razorblades with my trouzers unzipped.
/rant

I gave in and got the online video pass. One HD has again pushed their coverage of MotoGP qualifying (the only non-race stuff they show) to midnight, when it's on at 10pm my time in actual fact. Not the best quality, but ad-free and really good ceverage of all the weekend is worth it.

actually the BBC coverage just started. guess the BBC heard my rant... ok BBC, give me Karen Gillans phone number and i'll let you off.

actually the BBC coverage just started. guess the BBC heard my rant... ok BBC, give me Karen Gillans phone number and i'll let you off.

Get me Matt Smith's while you're at it! :lol:

On the topic of motorbikes, in addition to the $200-ish ($155 of which was birthday monmey admittedly) I spent on gear and such today, just paid 82 Euro (about $118 AUD)- including 35 Euro shipping- online for a heap of Max Neukirchner merchandise. Feel a bit like an idiot, but I have really wanted this stuff for a while and I've still got birthday money left- might as well treat myself! :D

(got myself a hat, 2 T-shirts and a few stickers)

Get me Matt Smith's while you're at it! :lol:

On the topic of motorbikes, in addition to the $200-ish ($155 of which was birthday monmey admittedly) I spent on gear and such today, just paid 82 Euro (about $118 AUD)- including 35 Euro shipping- online for a heap of Max Neukirchner merchandise. Feel a bit like an idiot, but I have really wanted this stuff for a while and I've still got birthday money left- might as well treat myself! :D

(got myself a hat, 2 T-shirts and a few stickers)

if you've got the money, might as well.
as for Matt Smith, noted for future reference although i don't know if it'll work. if i got Gillan's number there's a good chance i'll be running up and down the street doing a victory dance, high fiving complete strangers.

if you've got the money, might as well.
as for Matt Smith, noted for future reference although i don't know if it'll work. if i got Gillan's number there's a good chance i'll be running up and down the street doing a victory dance, high fiving complete strangers.

Meh, I'd do the same (Max Neukirchner's number would also elicit such a response! :lol:)

And exactly, I've about $30 of "birthday money" left, and I'm going to get another $50 soon, so that covers nearly all of it. The rest can come from babysitting money I've saved up for a splurge anyway. I just have to justify it to my parents! :D

And who the hell is that Spanish dude talking in the background of the BBC commentary occasionally? Really annoying me, as it comes out really scratchy and annyoing on my earbuds :S

EDIT: Just freaked out with my order- confirmation email from the store told me to put my order number in the PayPal payment, which I didn't do. Fortunately PayPal put it in automatically, or I'd be trying to madly get somebody to act as a translator so I could get the info to the German-run store!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
One problem: it's a pretty big dog. She already comes up to about my knee.

Hey Grip do you really like 500DoS? I mean double posting to make the point? Seems like you really like it! :p

I have nothing against the film. Its a good film. :D