Random Thoughts....

That is true. I more meant bands in the past 10 years for me.

Good point however.

There werent any good bands in the last 10 years.......damn kids.

*/old fart mode*

I made candy that said "made in bahrain" backwards.

Safety be damned, I'd be right up front on the second floor. That must be quite a view.

Actualy, its a hell of a view, but its also pretty weird because you don't have controls and traffic comes at you regardless.....just weird somehow, specialy if the driver is a late braker......

Is it even possible to not be allergic to your cat but be allergic to hers?

The allergic reaction is caused by the dandruff (or something like that) the cat spreads out. So it depends on the cat how strong the allergic reaction is. Some cats have more of it and some have less. If the cat spends time outside it usually reduces the allergic reaction opposed to cats who always stay inside.

so earlier i happened to overhear a conversation between some people slagging off a mate of mine. kind of confused as to what to do next, i don't want to create drama and so on. but he's a good mate so he does kind of deserve to know what people have been saying about him.
bah, this is one of the good things about the internet. someone says something its easy enough to just block them off and walk away from it. too bad life doesn't come with a ignore option.

action starts @2:30

I think Benni may be on his way to breaking the 1000lb deadlift mark sometime in the near future. It's awesome how focused he is.

so earlier i happened to overhear a conversation between some people slagging off a mate of mine. kind of confused as to what to do next, i don't want to create drama and so on. but he's a good mate so he does kind of deserve to know what people have been saying about him.
bah, this is one of the good things about the internet. someone says something its easy enough to just block them off and walk away from it. too bad life doesn't come with a ignore option.
People talk shit about people all the time. It's one of those things we just do without thinking, I wouldn't worry about it.

Hell, just last night I was making fun of a good friend because he was doing a really boring speech at a dinner I didn't want to be at. I didn't really mean any of it, it was a coping mechanism more than anything.

Last edited:
Boo, I think I'm getting strep throat again. God I don't have it for like 10 years and then boom! all of a sudden twice within less than three months.

If it does turn out to be strep again when I go into the doctor tomorrow I'm going to demand they give me a supply of the medication for it so I don't have to keep going back.

Either that or demand to have my tonsils removed...though I don't like that option very much because though it should take care of the problem permanently, the idea of not being able to eat solid food for a week doesn't please me much...

I'm hearing people racing on an empty back street behind my house... So far I've heard a couple of bikes and some muscle car.

http://img20.imageshack.**/img20/7760/kyon.gif

i finally solved my schedule issues. 5-classes, 1 lab, 17 credits.

I'm hearing people racing on an empty back street behind my house... So far I've heard a couple of bikes and some muscle car.

I don't even know where but I hear blaaaaaaaaaa*urr*buuulaaaaaaa*vrr*blaaaaaaaaa* all the time, like just about every night. It's never super close by but my best guess is that it's mostly somewhere on the road just past the houses and a small amount of trees to my south. I live right on the edge of the city so on one side of that road is farmland, I've seen ricers congregating on the side of the road a few times but never seen them racing their ugly annoying riced garbage.

Friends don't let friends rice and street race.

Once street racers went past my house. About 2AM, there was an almighty crash and the sound of another (fart-canned) car driving off, I looked out the window to see a 180SX beached on a median strip at the lead up to a roundabout. The guy hit it perfectly straight on, and the lowered suspension meant the wheels on either side were hanging over the edges of the raised platform. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, seeing some braindead chav revving his car endlessly with its wheels doing nothing at all. Eventually, they managed to assemble a group of similar baseball cap and hoodie clad people to push it off, "fuckin' quick before the cops come".

Similarly, my friend lives adjacent to a park that begins after a 90 degree corner. People speed down that road all the time, often barely making the corner. It is not uncommon to see tyre marks entering the park. However, one day he woke up to find an upturned Skyline buried in a playground. I have no sympathy for the driver of that car.

Either that or demand to have my tonsils removed...though I don't like that option very much because though it should take care of the problem permanently, the idea of not being able to eat solid food for a week doesn't please me much...

Ice cream FTW \o/

Oh, ricers. They used to race in front of my house in WA. I had the front-facing bedroom, so I was NOT AMUSED.

Right now, I'm exhausted. Mmm bunny.

For reasons of "wait, I never finished that?!," it looks like my schedule's going from 19 class hours to 22. Oy.