Random Thoughts....

I keep wanting to sleep when working and wide awake when it's time to sleep.

:yawn:

Work only exists to fund more pleasurable activities. It makes sense to save energy for the latter :D

Work only exists to fund more pleasurable activities. It makes sense to save energy for the latter :D

And speaking as a reformed workaholic, I can't get out of the place fast enough. But if I want more $ it means more time and responsibility :(

And speaking as a reformed workaholic, I can't get out of the place fast enough. But if I want more $ it means more time and responsibility :(

I used to be a workaholic with fearsome loyalty until I realised the bosses are more than happy to deploy me like an expendable stormtrooper without hazard pay :p

These days, I employ office politics to manage my workload to reasonably levels while receiving exaggerated credit for what I actually agree to working on lol. Cat psychology ftw: no money, no work :p Things have gotten better since I spent time improving myself.

I'm going to make candy with my brother in an hour or so :D

What sort of candy? Do you need a taste tester? :)

I'm going to make candy with my brother in an hour or so :D

I wish someone would make candy in cute little heart shapes for some reason lol

Hm.

Surely I can't be the only one who does not find either Jack Black or Will Ferrell funny.

nope, add that stupid guy from the 7pm project on there

Really need to start changing my body clock. Going to bed at 1-2am and then waking up at 10 or 10.30 can't last any longer. :(

Has anyone else come across a lecturer who gives you the exam questions BEFORE the exam?

My Financial Info. Analysis lecturer did just that. I suppose he did it because the questions actually require a lot of research (Anglo Irish Bank, the Government, etc).

The first 3 questions are mandatory (Anglo question on governance and regulation - Oh that will be fun :)), interpretation of Tesco's Annual Report and a trial balance.
Then we have a choice of 1 out of 8 questions. So I basically only have to study one subject. I keep thinking "What's the catch? :hmm:"

Has anyone else come across a lecturer who gives you the exam questions BEFORE the exam?

My Financial Info. Analysis lecturer did just that. I suppose he did it because the questions actually require a lot of research (Anglo Irish Bank, the Government, etc).

The first 3 questions are mandatory (Anglo question on governance and regulation - Oh that will be fun :)), interpretation of Tesco's Annual Report and a trial balance.
Then we have a choice of 1 out of 8 questions. So I basically only have to study one subject. I keep thinking "What's the catch? :hmm:"

my CAD exam was like that... they'd give us the assignment a week before the actual exam so we could practice beforehand.
only thing that could go wrong was the stupid PC at uni not being able to do what my PC at home would. oh well, improvised and got 38/40 points. only 1 credit point for that exam though, so nobody cares anyway.
i wonder how friends of mine managed to barely just pass with 22/40...

I dunno about that, my cats have only ever displayed affection when they want something such as food :p

I guess it depends on the cat too?

I mean sure, they do need their own time. I meant unconditional in the sense that if you yell at them or mistreat them they won't hold a grudge, and be ready to be friendly as soon as you are. More unconditional than humans, at any rate. :p

Last edited:
try 12-12 then still being tired!

undersleeping = poorly rested
sleeping the right amount = well rested
oversleeping = poorly rested

Stop killing yourself and sleep for only 7-8 hours, you can thank me by enjoying the extra years that will add to your life.

I hate this goddamn, retareded POS show Big Brother so damn much...it's delaying my Sunday dose of Boston Legal by 2 hours. DIE IN A FIRE, CREATOR OF BIG BROTHER!!!