Random Thoughts....

Nope, they wouldn't care. Most of the students had to rush if they went to get fast food because my high school was not located anywhere near them. Everything was all by the mall and even further away. Only the ramen noodles. Some people got away with it, but others didn't even when I went to school. It really depended on if you were in a lunch time club like art club or drama because those instructors didn't really care and there were no cameras.

And we only had a 35 minute lunch break, I think. So generally the students were rushing from all the fast food back to school.

We had about an hour break I think? But then my hs was right behind a mall so we actually could take our time. No ramen ban hammering as the admin had more important things to worry about but I kinda wished that they had a rule that after gym class guys would clean up. Because they never did and the hallways always smelt of strong b.o. and stronger cologne trying to cover it up and failing badly.

Eww. Yeah our high school gyms smelled awful. Especially the locker rooms. The ladies one always smelled like terrible perfume or body spray or something. Nobody really took a shower either, so that was even funnier.

Yeah you people were lucky. My school system decided that students didn't really need a proper lunch and that was part of why most students didn't even eat at all and waited until we got home ( like me). Then I would go home and eat all the food. @_@ To a degree, I still do that because the food sucks at my university and it's kind of still expensive to eat at the regular fast food-esque healthy restaurants.

:lol: I didn't realize I got lucky food-wise. When I first went into post-secondary I was downtown so I was near a lot of good, cheap eateries plus not too far from a major shopping centre and a pizza place who would give us free extra slices late at night because they didn't want to throw them out. Then when I went back to school two years ago, my college had great caf food like to-order stir-fry. Plus we shared campus space with York U so I could always walk over and take advantage of their food courts.

Hmm. Maybe you should have come to school over here. At least you would get to eat well :lol:

I hear ya on healthy food being pricey. Clearly they don't want your money.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, many of the restauraunts in the area are healthier types because this is some kind of place that obsesses over it for some reason. A lot of coffee shops too oddly.

Most of the stuff right near the school are big things like Jamba Juice and Peets, etc. Most of it is actually quite expensive really. Though I am guilty of going to Peets on occasion, they have a peppermint mocha that uses crushed peppermint chocolate cookies and it's delicious.

Yeah I've heard that in other universities it's quite a lot better. Apparently the food hasn't ever been good at my university, not that it was great at my old community college either. I still hoped for better, but the coffee isn't too bad oddly. If I buy food at school I usually buy it from the bookstore because they sell an assortment of prepackaged food that is still better tasting than the cafeteria stuff.

2000, a rep odyssey

I hate school so much right now, it's not even funny.

Is it too late to run away from home? I would really like to get out of here.

:O

I'll get my tinfoil hat

I read looking at green objects decreased stress and increased alertness.

I bought a large green decorative pillow, put it in the office and within a few hours I was singlehandedly running the property sale, purchasing and financing departments by myself :p

Promotion pls.

I read looking at green objects decreased stress and increased alertness.
I bought a large green decorative pillow, put it in the office and within a few hours I was singlehandedly running the property sale, purchasing and financing departments by myself :p
I spent 12 years wearing a green uniform, with lots of other people also wearing green uniforms, all in school trying to learn. I would have to debate that conclusion.

Promotion pls.
OK. More work for you. :p

Nope the clock runs on pass plays once the ball is set, and a run plays keep it running. Only stops for Timeouts and if the player gets it out of bounds.

Cmon now people, dont knock it till you know about it.

Hockey is soooo much better on a bad day than football is on a good one.

Well, you are only 2 hours from Texarkana....

One more reason to legalize drugs.