Random Thoughts....

OK. More work for you. :p

Lol. Bring it on. I will accumulate more and fancier pillows, and I will level up faster than the lazy sloths :D

Hockey is soooo much better on a bad day than football is on a good one.

Hockey does not have cheerleaders or any other sort of female participation in the sport at the pro level. This automatically makes it inferior to football, which does have cheerleaders. :evil:

^ I second this, we need a thread of that
How long before it becomes the "things Kat would do to Kenshin" thread?! :p

Gah, I wish I had internet. Stealing college is all well and good but it seriously limits my browsing abilities.

I also wish it was warmer, and I had a functioning washing machine, a job would be nice too. Bleh, Christmas spirit my arse. <_<:lol:

That is called fanfiction sir, and they have entire sites for that :p

I am all sore from wrestling my old (tube)TV out of my room for my new one.

I am all sore from wrestling my old (tube)TV out of my room for my new one.

Ah, CRT televisions, they do tend to weigh quite a bit. I miss old TV sets, the weird "flump" sound they make when turning off and the static that you could feel when you touched the screen! :lol:
I remember the TV we had when I was about 5 years old being covered in fake wood and have dials instead of buttons, it must have been pretty old even back then! :D

katwalk said:
That is called fanfiction sir, and they have entire sites for that
Oh yeah, you forget these things when you don't have the internet for a while! :(

And now I must leave again, and walk into town to buy food, really wish I hadn't mis-placed my gloves seems as its -1C.<_<

Ah, CRT televisions, they do tend to weigh quite a bit. I miss old TV sets, the weird "flump" sound they make when turning off and the static that you could feel when you touched the screen! :lol:
I remember the TV we had when I was about 5 years old being covered in fake wood and have dials instead of buttons, it must have been pretty old even back then! :D

Oh yeah, you forget these things when you don't have the internet for a while! :(

And now I must leave again, and walk into town to buy food, really wish I hadn't mis-placed my gloves seems as its -1C.<_<
My father was using said wooden kind of tv for tv stand. I kind of want to pull out the innards and put in a new tv for fun.

Do you have your own internet yet?

I was at the pharmacy and the grocery store, got home half an hour ago and I still feel frozen
28.gif

Hockey does not have cheerleaders or any other sort of female participation in the sport at the pro level. This automatically makes it inferior to football, which does have cheerleaders. :evil:

Check again :)

14023.JPG

phileadelphia-flyers-ice-girls.jpg

flyers-ice-team(06).jpg

So apparently my entire essay that I spent the last week working so hard on is completely useless. You are not allowed to use ANY source that is not a physical textbook, in other words all but 1 of my sources can't be used and I have to rewrite the entire essay from scratch.

Some clever comedian decided to set the homepage for the school computer I'm on to the youtube video for Never Gonna Give You Up...

Luckily, slow internet meant the video never loaded, and no sound means I wouldn't have heard it anyway...

But now it's stuck in my head... :shakefist:

Damnit! Now it's stuck in mine. FFFuuuuuu

:wub: :wub:

Edit: Is it a coincidence that these are philidelphia flyers girls and I've got my bagel from the coffee shop with the Philadelphia cream cheese tube... and right when I saw them my cream cheese started oozing and splurting from my tube?

Last edited:
Some clever comedian decided to set the homepage for the school computer I'm on to the youtube video for Never Gonna Give You Up...

Luckily, slow internet meant the video never loaded, and no sound means I wouldn't have heard it anyway...

Damnit! Now it's stuck in mine. FFFuuuuuu

/me has never been rickrolled :ninja: