Random Thoughts....

I don't even remember what I did yesterday.

Karaoke is the shit. Put on Nine Inch Nails-Closer, thats my joint. When the first chorus of "I wanna fuck you like an animal" comes on its electric. Also acceptable for trying to be all smoove is Weezer-Say it Aint So and Radiohead-Creep. also Plain White T's-Hey There Delilah

Oh yeah, lets take a perfectly good song, add some shitty unprofessional (like yourself) singers and WOW! we are so talented! Karoke sucks, and you suck for existing on this planet. I hate you and everything you stand for. Go squat on a pickle.

I would not be so sure: If it would not have been bad enough that Blair was the laughing stock of international politics as Bush's puppy, the British Conservatives promised the U.S. to run the most pro-American government...
...in the world!

I thought that was Poland. I'll take Poland over the UK, the Poles think we are the bee knees and don't sarcastically refer to us as "the colonies" or our people as "septics."

Last edited:
Gotta catch 'em all... gotta catch 'em aaaaallll...... STDs!

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! Take a look at this

Best. entertainment. EVAR!

Woah woah, sorry about the start of the Pokemon thing, I just was stating that I can't wait until next year for the new ones. That is all. (I'm surprised nobody called me out on the boss reference though.)

Also, I do like Who's Line is it Anyway? I always watch that show when there is nothing else on (which is pretty much always for me).

You like it because improv is awesome, same reason Curb Your Enthusiasm is awesome.

Love you too buddy. I'm surprised you're not a fan of ranchero music living out in Aurora.

<gives RJ a big sloppy kiss on the cheek> If you are going to hand out advice, expect the same in return...:p

I call it it oompa loompa music. As in "NO MAS MUSICA DEY OOMPA LOOMPA!"

<gives RJ a big sloppy kiss on the cheek> If you are going to hand out advice, expect the same in return...:p

I call it it oompa loompa music. As in "NO MAS MUSICA DEY OOMPA LOOMPA!"

You guys gonna kiss and make up soon? The tension is killing us.

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.

Almost done with my second essay due! Then I have to work on studying for my exam on Monday. After that, re-writing my essays that are due next Friday.

All this Poke-talk reminded me that I haven't even finished SoulSilver yet (lol kinda forgot about it). And why the hell does Ash still look like a 10 yr old. Shouldn't he be in his 20's?

Because he is a cartoon, how old should bart simpson be by now? :lol:

I thought that was Poland. I'll take Poland over the UK, the Poles think we are the bee knees and don't sarcastically refer to us as "the colonies" or our people as "septics."
There are people in the UK who fool themselves. ... - the US does not need nor value 'allies' at all.

Technically the ex-colonies I suppose, let me see er 'Limeys' well I have never ever heard that from an American.

They're cartoons! They don't age...or age dramatically...or age backwards....or travel back in time as their 'old' self to give their 'young' self some not usually appreciated advice for the future...or see their future selves screwing everything up because of things they are doing now....

WAIT. :blink: