Random Thoughts....

FML? More like YLIF.

Seriously. The thing is....it's not like my life is in a downward spin or anything like that. In fact, it's the exact opposite. School is good, I have a sweet work posting lined up in January, and my social life is great. So why the fuck did I go back. ARRRGGH.

The list of closings and cancellations on the local TV station's website reads like a church litany. Of course, most of the cancellations are church services.

Hell, they can't even plow the roads in Minnesota because the conditions are absolute shit! And now it's supposed to be butt-numbingly cold for the next few days. Alright, I want to know who put sand in Mother Nature's vagina.

Tune in tomorrow when I start to sing this:

@hemoh: same crap here. Took 45 minutes to drive ~1 mile across town.

Also why is drop24 using my sig image?

Apparently my room is cold. I sighed and saw my breath.

I drove 13km last night and it only took me 60 minutes. <_<

But whatever, we had a high of 24C/75F today.

Goodbye Animax.

For those of you who don't know, Animax was a TV channel that showcased nothing but Anime 24/7, it was the channel that introduced me to the genre. While my schoolmates watched...something or other I watched Initial D. for some bizarre reason I never saw Haruhi despite it being shown constantly.

Over the years they started to show old live-action TV series, it disappeared from my cable for a couple of years and now it's too late. They show nothing but reruns of old Sony Entertainment series. It's like the 3rd class whore of them. The last chance channel for stuff like That 70's show and the like. Argentinian bands no one gives a crap about film a little concert which they play 3 times a day.

Recently they announced that by march 2011, they would stop broadcasting anime altogether (Leaving open the 2-7AM slot for infomercials I presume) I hope they retire the name aswell

In short

Animax 2006-2011
Good Night, sweet channel
And flights of EVA's shoot thee to thy rest

Yes South Western Scotland is known for its balmy weather in December - people come from miles to bask in the climate. :)

I think its just my flat, I ditched my shirt several hours ago and am now sitting at my PC eating ice cream while all the cars outside have a layer of frost on them and I'm still far too warm for comfort! :lol:

I'm rather surprised as normally my flat is annoyingly cold!

I think its just my flat, I ditched my shirt several hours ago and am now sitting at my PC eating ice cream while all the cars outside have a layer of frost on them and I'm still far too warm for comfort! :lol:

I'm rather surprised as normally my flat is annoyingly cold!

I have the fan on in the window. Always easier to put on clothes than take them off. Eventually I end up naked and still melting. :|

Thermostat stuck do you think?

My flat uses an old storage heater, but its been on the same setting since I moved in so it shouldn't be so warm!

Amusingly opening the door to the bedroom lets more cold air in than open the windows. :lol:

katwalk said:
Eventually I end up naked and still melting.

I don't think I'll need to go quite that far! :D