Random Thoughts....

I can see my breath in my room, do you honestly think I would be naked now? :p

I have a cozy fuzzy bathrobe
That reminds me... I still need one of those. First thought about buying one months ago.

Goodbye Animax.

For those of you who don't know, Animax was a TV channel that showcased nothing but Anime 24/7, it was the channel that introduced me to the genre. While my schoolmates watched...something or other I watched Initial D. for some bizarre reason I never saw Haruhi despite it being shown constantly.

Over the years they started to show old live-action TV series, it disappeared from my cable for a couple of years and now it's too late. They show nothing but reruns of old Sony Entertainment series. It's like the 3rd class whore of them. The last chance channel for stuff like That 70's show and the like. Argentinian bands no one gives a crap about film a little concert which they play 3 times a day.

Recently they announced that by march 2011, they would stop broadcasting anime altogether (Leaving open the 2-7AM slot for infomercials I presume) I hope they retire the name aswell

In short

Animax 2006-2011
Good Night, sweet channel
And flights of EVA's shoot thee to thy rest

Yo major deja vu! I remember you posting the same thing....a while back?

I can see my breath in my room, do you honestly think I would be naked now? :p
*Thinks of making lewd comment regards warming up the room - Decides he's too classy*

Can't go wrong with Monty Python. Also, who needs a fuzzy bathrobe when you could have a tartan one like me? :D

If you don't mind teal you can buy one for 10$ at target right now.
I was thinking about putting my IKEA card to use again - no Target in Germany anyway, but "near big flying things" could of course have been anywhere.

this is me all the time.
I'm sort of like that... except it's 3:50 am right now. So tomorrow in the morning (read: double-digits am), my avatar will once again depict me perfectly.

So, anyone have a good source for a reliable Geiger counter? Hopefully somewhat cheap?

I'm sort of like that... except it's 3:50 am right now. So tomorrow in the morning (read: double-digits am), my avatar will once again depict me perfectly.

Double-digits AM? That's awfully generous. I usually wake up at 1pm and hate myself.

So what you need is a laboratory or low-range unit, calibrated for smaller samples and lower levels as opposed to my "OH F**K THERE WAS A BIG EXPLOSION AND NOW SOME STUFF'S STARTED GLOWING" unit. Which is actually useful when prospecting for uranium. :p

Last edited:
Last edited:
So what you need is a laboratory unit, calibrated for smaller samples and lower levels as opposed to my "OH F**K THERE WAS A BIG EXPLOSION AND NOW SOME STUFF'S STARTED GLOWING" unit. Which is actually useful when prospecting for uranium. :p

You open up a container of old radium watch hands and it can still be glowing brightly enough to see even in a well lit room. We had a lesson on this Thursday in class, where my instructor got out a Geiger counter to show us some things. The radium is enough of a concern still though to be weary of.

Last edited: