Random Thoughts....

It didn't seem like the kind of movie for a first feature. Hammer and Tongs did some pretty great music videos, but they seemed a bit overwhelmed by the scope of the production.

:lol:
I think it refers to the shape.

edit: I just looked it up. and wiki says

I didn't know that, mostly because when you here Wiener here, it is more likely to be a "Wiener dog" (dachshund)

or much more likely, a penis. :lmao: So NO calling anyone a Wiener here would be rather rude because you are calling them a penis.

Yeah my nana is actually from Vienna but this popped into me head when I was watching the food network. I know that in Germany/Austria the sausage is known as "Wienerwurst" but the "w" is pronounced as a vee. Vienna auf Deutsch is "Wien" pronounced Vee-en so I kinda put two and two together and wondered if our American cousins would naturally pronounce the likes of Vienna and Viennese the same way they would pronounce Weener/Weenie/Wienie/etc you get the picture.

I don't half come out with some stupid stuff y'know? I might ask me bloke that when he comes over but that might throw a spanner in the works because he's from Hawaii an pretty much speaks Pidgin. XD

Last edited:
It is a totoro not a bunny. Best recognized as the studio ghibi mascot.

How can anyone not know about Totoro? :blink:

Jay said:
You would say no after listening to her music. Listen to to it only without seeing the video.

Who even expects a modern singer to come out with good music anyway? :lol:

Cobol74 had the dentist today too - what is this go to the dentist day or something? New white filling and crown needed - estimate 570GBP, ouch. Two further appointments needed.

Cobol74 had the dentist today too - what is this go to the dentist day or something? New white filling and crown needed - estimate 570GBP, ouch. Two further appointments needed.

Thank God for dental insurance or I'd be out of pocket $875 + $915 for the procedure... now I'll only pay ~$200.

You would say no after listening to her music. Listen to to it only without seeing the video.

Who even expects a modern singer to come out with good music anyway? :lol:

She sounds like one them more recent, dead wispy voiced women singers that can't really carry a tune with a voice you can actually hear and possibly have either an accent when singing or they pronounce words a bit weird. Am talking 'bout yer Ellie Goulding's, yer Diana Vickers, an that Emmy Rossum creature an all that bollocks I don't know any more. I don't listen to Radio 1 or owt like that so I have NO idea if there are more. I actually had to get them names offa youtube. Haha!! XD

She sounds like one them more recent, dead wispy voiced women singers that can't really carry a tune with a voice you can actually hear and possibly have either an accent when singing or they pronounce words a bit weird. Am talking 'bout yer Ellie Goulding's, yer Diana Vickers, an that Emmy Rossum creature an all that bollocks I don't know any more. I don't listen to Radio 1 or owt like that so I have NO idea if there are more. I actually had to get them names offa youtube. Haha!! XD

I must say, it is really quite adorable that you type as how you would talk. It shows us you are genuine.

We like that here. ^_^ And FYI, am not one of those "DURRR its a GIRL!!" type of forum members; too old and married to do that.

Last edited:
I must say, it is really quite adorable that you type as how you would talk. It shows us you are genuine.

We like that here. ^_^ And FYI, am not one of those "DURRR its a GIRL!!" type of forum members; too old and married to do that.

Well ta very much! :) And I appreciate the lack of "DURRRRR-ness." In fact I have had a general lack of "DURRRRR-ness" on 'ere since I joined. It's quite refreshing actually.

*pokes head in* They're a good bunch here :thumbup:

edit: I can't believe I made such a basic spelling mistake. X(

Last edited:
Most...Tiring...day...ever.