Random Thoughts....

CocoBunny2008 is a good channel.

- picked that name circa freshman year of college { facepalm }

I watched 'Tron: Legacy' the other night and it got me thinking... How pissed would you be if you got home, sat down at your computer, and realized that while you were away Solitaire had "derezzed" Photoshop? Or Paint had defeated Explorer on the light cycles?

I watched 'Tron: Legacy' the other night and it got me thinking... How pissed would you be if you got home, sat down at your computer, and realized that while you were away Solitaire had "derezzed" Photoshop? Or Paint had defeated Explorer on the light cycles?
Since windows enslaves all programms and makes them it?s bitch anyway ...

I have had a full 5 hours of sleep today! Shame I woke up at midnight so I will probably crash in the afternoon....

I had a workshop on social media today which was pretty interesting

Department of Justice (here in Victoria) actually put together a nice little video basically about the acceptable use of it (in their department but it's pretty generic and maybe of use to others) It's just really well done so it might be worth watching

[youtube]8iQLkt5CG8I[/youtube]

That Trabant-engined Golf that got posted a little while ago got me thinking. What else could you do that would be so stupid, yet so awesome at the same time?

And I came up with sometbing. A nuclear powered ship, but instead of having the reactor connected to a steam turbine engine, like... every single nuclear powered ship ever built... hook the reactor up to a triple expansion engine. It would be so awesome and steampunky and anacronistic and retarded! and awesome! better yet... make it a submarine!

Sometimes I get to thinking my daydreams probably aren't like other people's daydreams.

Do you work at a coffee shop?

If so, drink some coffee and time will go by faster.
Coffee also makes you pee more times, so maybe don't drink more than 3 cups per day. =P

Good luck!

No, I work in the I.T. department of a national/international corporation, my responsibilities mainly lie with managing their data backup and stock control.
Not bad for my first ever job.

Also, I dislike coffee.

No, I work in the I.T. department of a national/international corporation, my responsibilities mainly lie with managing their data backup and stock control.

Also, I dislike coffee.

better learn to like it if you want to work in IT

This song is catchier than it has a right to be.
[video=youtube;IfRVqCouM-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfRVqCouM-I[/video]

That Trabant-engined Golf that got posted a little while ago got me thinking. What else could you do that would be so stupid, yet so awesome at the same time?

And I came up with sometbing. A nuclear powered ship, but instead of having the reactor connected to a steam turbine engine, like... every single nuclear powered ship ever built... hook the reactor up to a triple expansion engine. It would be so awesome and steampunky and anacronistic and retarded! and awesome! better yet... make it a submarine!

Sometimes I get to thinking my daydreams probably aren't like other people's daydreams.

:lol: You know what would make it even more pointless? Have the triple-expansion engine drive a bank or three of oars. Nuclear-powered trireme yo!

Think I've pulled something in my back about an hour or so ago. Not that bad when sitting or laying down, but excruciating when going from one position to another.

Big ouch.

Also, I dislike coffee.

ah! In that case, I recommend making some loose-leaf (organic) green tea.
Add a tiny squirt of citrus (lemon or lime) and a little honey, then pour into a large tumbler for work ^^

Think I've pulled something in my back about an hour or so ago. Not that bad when sitting or laying down, but excruciating when going from one position to another.

Big ouch.

Oooooowwwww....

Justin Bieber is in town tonight. If tickets didn't cost ?60, I would turn up just so I can throw another waterbottle at her.

blah, I have to vent. Cooking for 120 people with a budget of $4 per person and making it "fancy" is insane. I dont know what to do with these people some times. I am not even a trained chef for fucks sake. They want it done for less that 1/4 what it would cost to get it catered!

edit:
They want 3 courses!