Random Thoughts....

yay upgraded for my flight to LA, upper deck D:

Mine is more of a lion tamer and his lion. I just worry sometimes about which of us is the lion tamer...

:lol:

Currently my relationship with my code is similar to that of a girlfriend that's just become so irritating that when you look at her you can't stand it and you would much prefer to do something else, like writing, or fapping.

You want pictures of me being fat? :p

The BMI says I am fat, the clothing store however says I am normal so screw skinny. Tasty food is better than being skinny.

The bras are in the wash so you will have to wait until they dry :p

Dude they have padding in them do you know how long it takes for them to air dry? If you stick them into dryer they get crappy and misshapen.

Dude they have padding in them do you know how long it takes for them to air dry? If you stick them into dryer they get crappy and misshapen.
I was only trying to get you out of the "you could always post a self-pic with no bra on" pile-on that you were getting yourself into. ;-)

I assure you, I look far better with one on :p

Styx is coming back to Washington this summer, I swear I would kill some babies and kittens to go see them.

I almost nearly died because of stupidity and negligence. I put something in the microwave that I shouldn't have. A bit of a flame and smoke, but I was quick to contain it. I was lucky though.

Posting this on my brand new computer that me and my dad just finished putting together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's SOOOO goddamned fast.

Nothing like fucking up basic electronics that you learned in high school to remind you that you're a goddamn retard.