Random Thoughts....

We have Chavs demanding respect - see Jamies Dream School TV prog for examples.

This is the bloke I respect:

"World War I was raging when Choules began training with the British Royal Navy, just one month after he turned 14."

"During World War II, he was the acting torpedo officer in Fremantle, Western Australia, and chief demolition officer for the western side of the Australian continent. Choules disposed of the first mine to wash ashore in Australia during the war."

Last edited:
I can't imagine how proud his family must be of him - sad to see the last of the WW1 diggers go, even sadder to realise our WW2 veterans are numbering fewer and fewer each year.

I can't believe it that he lasted until he was 110. You don't see many people these days lasting for 12 decades.

also serves as a fitting reminder here in england that people need to go out and vote. without people like Claude Choules life would be very different. Maximum respect to a man who defended my right to put a x on a piece of paper today.

I hate trying to find flights. I really do. ?_?

Are you kidding? That's the best puzzle ever, if you have anything resembling a budget!

Especially if you have points with multiple airlines and are looking for the most bargain.

Nahhh not when the company you work for only employ you on part-time, won't let you have over-time an don't pay you yer SSP.

could always go on strike and demand better treatment. picket those fences, dig your heels in the ground and hum "we shall not be moved." or you could take the even better method of not listening to my advice and doing something else.

could always go on strike and demand better treatment. picket those fences, dig your heels in the ground and hum "we shall not be moved." or you could take the even better method of not listening to my advice and doing something else.

Thing is though I reckon they still think they're running their business back int 70's when they could actually tell their employees to fuck off if they didn't like it. I've just had to print out a load of bumf in regards to Sick Pay I was supposed to get way back in February which they never paid me 'cause they "didn't have to, you can claim back off the government." They got it wrong, HM Customs an Revenue can actually give 'em the biggest of bollockings for not doing so. They're multi-millionaires which I reckon they think makes 'em untouchable, they can't treat people like that BY LAW. But it's not just me, its the other workers that are under fire AND me parents too. We get our house wi' the job.

Meanwhile I've just donated some money to a friend of mine who's running in one of Cancer Research UK's Race For Life marathons in London. :)

I can't believe it that he lasted until he was 110. You don't see many people these days lasting for 12 decades.

Badassery adds about 30 years to the average lifespan :p

I hate trying to find flights. I really do. ?_?

Steps to finding flights:

1. Walk outside
2. Tilt head upwards
3. When you find a metal bird cruising through the skies, take either hand, make a fist and extend index finger
4. Congratulations you have just found a flight

trolldad.jpg

There's an entire website dedicated to Pippa Middleton's ass... o_O

Thing is though I reckon they still think they're running their business back int 70's when they could actually tell their employees to fuck off if they didn't like it. I've just had to print out a load of bumf in regards to Sick Pay I was supposed to get way back in February which they never paid me 'cause they "didn't have to, you can claim back off the government." They got it wrong, HM Customs an Revenue can actually give 'em the biggest of bollockings for not doing so. They're multi-millionaires which I reckon they think makes 'em untouchable, they can't treat people like that BY LAW. But it's not just me, its the other workers that are under fire AND me parents too. We get our house wi' the job.

Meanwhile I've just donated some money to a friend of mine who's running in one of Cancer Research UK's Race For Life marathons in London. :)

Aren't there unions in GB? They are far from perfect (I suspect certain members are already foaming at the mouth just seeing them mentioned) but fuck all that shit would not fly here.

Aren't there unions in GB? They are far from perfect (I suspect certain members are already foaming at the mouth just seeing them mentioned) but fuck all that shit would not fly here.

*foams at the mouth*

i was in a union with my previous job in a warehouse and they just bent over for the company. the shop stewards were useless and the union never got us any good deals. i had only joined the union on the basis that they would be good to have as backup in a legal fight but other than that they were mostly a waste of time. This is the T&G union as well who went to go on and form Unite, who are just as equally as useless.

*foams at the mouth*

i was in a union with my previous job in a warehouse and they just bent over for the company. the shop stewards were useless and the union never got us any good deals. i had only joined the union on the basis that they would be good to have as backup in a legal fight but other than that they were mostly a waste of time. This is the T&G union as well who went to go on and form Unite, who are just as equally as useless.

translation : Your unions are even worse then ours.