Random Thoughts....

Might be a daft question, but does anyone know if Portal 2's online co op is region locked? Like MGO? European players can't play US players an all that. Am on PS3 where some games are region locked online. I would've thought this would t be a problem with Steam an all.

Might be a daft question, but does anyone know if Portal 2's online co op is region locked? Like MGO? European players can't play US players an all that. Am on PS3 where some games are region locked online. I would've thought this would t be a problem with Steam an all.

I played .au/.fi with frankiess so no region locking. Now, go fix yer nets.

Heh, me too. "Other Makes" in eBay is the worst offender because half the listings are "ooh, what's this?"

Count me in as a eBay motors junkie. I browse it for fun. :p

My faithful old flip-top phone just completely died, thank god I'd recorded all my no's somewhere else as I'm so shit at remembering even those I use just about every damn day. Oh well, it's high time I got myself a phone a can actually text on without having to think / shout / curse 'AHH YOU STUPID POS I WANTED A LETTER NOT A NUMBER ASDFGHJKL1!!' every time I'm typing anything (stupid awkwardly designed buttons, touch screens FTW!)

On another note, as of next week I will be on-call to do relieving work in a couple of local child care centres, having successfully applied over the course of the last week or so. I don't have classes on Wed / Thurs or Fri arvos anymore until next term, meaning I have time to come in on the afternoons to make up ratios as a Children's Services Diploma qualified worker for the first time since I graduated. I'm still studying for my Bachelor degree and uni has been really busy / stressful since I came back from holidays and looks to remain so until term's end...but never mind. This means I will actually be getting some monies to buy said new phone. YAY! :dance:

My faithful old flip-top phone just completely died, thank god I'd recorded all my no's somewhere else as I'm so shit at remembering even those I use just about every damn day. Oh well, it's high time I got myself a phone a can actually text on without having to think / shout / curse 'AHH YOU STUPID POS I WANTED A LETTER NOT A NUMBER ASDFGHJKL1!!' every time I'm typing anything (stupid awkwardly designed buttons,touch screens physical QWERTY keyboards FTW!)

/fixed

Aye, that would be also be far far far better than my old phone button, it was one of those ones where you had to hold the button down to move to the next character...that's right, not even quickly pressing the button a few times worked. :wall:

Aye, that would be also be far far far better than my old phone button, it was one of those ones where you had to hold the button down to move to the next character...that's right, not even quickly pressing the button a few times worked. :wall:

Ugh that just sounds painful, especially if you accidentally hold down the key for 1 millisecond too long so it goes past the letter you want...

if you've got the PS3 version then you can activate the game and play it on the PC as well. if the PS3 is region locked then i doubt the PC version is.

There is a guy on animal planet right now trying to get 'fysical interaction' with wild lions.....I hope they eat him :p

T-minus 3 hours until my flight leaves for Philadelphia, where I will then board a plane bound for London. Best thing about a layover in Philly... Geno`s and Pat`s are only 15 minutes away! One, whiz, with.

12191.jpg

Just think, only 24 more hours until Rapture/post-Rapture bullshit can finally fucking die down.

shouldn't it already be over by now?