Random Thoughts....

Is it normal for US Best Buys to have a music section with actual decent instruments? I was like :blink: when I saw it. Best Buy Canadas have like a couple utter shit guitar kits (department store guitars, alright!) and music game controllers in one aisle. Also saw a Rock Band pro Strat on a demo which I haven't seen in Canadia yet... it didn't work (but the adapter did, probably dead batteries) and it was hella out of tune anyways.

Anyways, yeah, I was in the States for a few days. It rained. It was hot when we left, now that we're home again it's really cold.

Is it normal for US Best Buys to have a music section with actual decent instruments? I was like :blink: when I saw it. Best Buy Canadas have like a couple utter shit guitar kits (department store guitars, alright!) and music game controllers in one aisle. Also saw a Rock Band pro Strat on a demo which I haven't seen in Canadia yet... it didn't work (but the adapter did, probably dead batteries) and it was hella out of tune anyways.

Anyways, yeah, I was in the States for a few days. It rained. It was hot when we left, now that we're home again it's really cold.

Depends on the store layout. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Audio/Musical-Instruments/abcat0207000.c?id=abcat0207000

My local store doesn't have one, mainly because it's the tiniest Best Buy I've ever seen. Its not like there wasn't enough people in the area or a lack of space....Circuit City (now an HH Gregg) was in a bigger store, that existed before BB showed up here.

Random thought: Was hearing the CSX trains ad on television, and totally heard "See a sex train"

Random thought: Was hearing the CSX trains ad on television, and totally heard "See a sex train"

it would make waiting at railroad crossings a hell of a lot more interesting.

Since when to train companies have ads?

My ignorance might have something to do with the fact the only train I've ever seen stopped in this area was because of track maintenance or something like that.

[video=youtube;6jDk-g02GNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jDk-g02GNw[/video]

My dad use to work for that railroad.

So anyways, I went to the doctor today to get a cough looked at that I've had for 6 months. He pescribed 2 inhalers to see if that would fix it, I go to the chemist to get my script filled. Total comes out to like $20 and he goes because you haven't used an inhaler before we recommend this spacer thing... I'm like yeah whatever, piece of plastic maybe a couple of bucks and he goes "ooh it's not subdised by the government, so it's $25" Stuff that, why would I pay more for this shitty piece of plastic than I would for over a months worth a medicine.

Shit. Was invited to a bridal shower and I have no idea what this type of party entails :| I only know the girl through the bf's old co-worker. D:

Is LA Noire worth going out and picking up a PS3 for? I guess a PS3 has BluRay and stuff as well that maybe makes it worth having.

Could also get RDR and other games that are too bullshit to come out on PC where they belong :p

Is LA Noire worth going out and picking up a PS3 for? I guess a PS3 has BluRay and stuff as well that maybe makes it worth having.

Could also get RDR and other games that are too bullshit to come out on PC where they belong :p

Normally I would be a pro-PS3-er, but as my PS3 has just gone off to be repaired for the 4th time in about as many months for the SAME problem, and then the whole PSN being hacked thing, I'd have to say no it is not worth it, not even for the blu-ray player. You can get one these days at a decent price, definitely less than a PS3. If you want a system that will essentially become a brick every few weeks and isn't capable of good online gameplay (because let's face it, PSN does kinda suck, and is mostly filled with douchebags because everyone with half a brain went with the Xbox 360 instead) then by all means buy a Playstation 3.

/rant :blowup:

I feel like I'm in a sad Dido montage. Play any sappy song while you're doing homework and you're instantly transported to the world of shitty teen dramas.

LA Noire is also available for the Xbox 360 if you're interested.

"Unable to verify identity of applicant" is something I never expected to see on a rejection letter of any kind.

"hi this shirt would be a good mancatcher shirt if I was thinner try it on" says mom
MOM WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK SLUTTY?