Random Thoughts....

Just wait until you do that and they'll finally shut up.

Or, you know, show 'em your baps.

I'll quote it. :)

Discussion on a FB group I'm on where am positive 90% of the people either don't like me or have no idea who I am. So it's basically a self-flattering poll by some ex-marine where people vote for who'd they'd partner up with for a Zombie Apocalypse. Of course the poll starter is out in front.

Enter Georgie. Moi. Mentioning she has 6 shotguns of various bores to her name along wi' two sound moderated rifles.

Shut the bastards right up it did. XD

These people really do mek me laugh int most ridiculous way possible. Yes I know I have no life if am entertained by this.

EDIT: I got a reply.

Dude: owning is one thing. knowing how to use and to defend your self is another along with maintaining your firearm tip top ricky tick.

I hate men trying to get one up on me when it comes to things that are normally a bloke thing to do. So I replied.

Me:Well get you. I have been shooting for over 8 years; target, trap/skeet/sporting, as a hobby and as part of me job.

The reply to that.

Dude: cool story bro, I stomped on iraqi babies and drank the blood in front of their mothers while I pissed on their Quran and said "fuck you allah".

Then there was a whole discussion after that with him an' a bunch of other weirdos which I really don't wanna repeat on here because it is fucked int th'ead mentally. Take that last quote from the dude an' times the sickness by 42.

Yeah I get it. The dude's military. But that don't mean to say us civilians have no bloody idea on how to handle guns. Yeah I may have jubblies but am not that thick. Stupid assumptions from men who don't think women do those kinda things too.

Guys that go on and on about their military experience are really just a bunch of Hudsons. Sure, they act all tough and hard, but put them in an extreme situation and they're all, "Game over, man, game over!"

If they give you any more shit, bite 'em.

Ugh I don't even know WHY I know these people. Yes we're all part of an online community but Jesus effing Christ I don't wanna know these people if they start talking really weird sick shit every 5 bolocking minutes. Which they do by the way. If I ever do end up face to face with any of these people I'd probably turn all Working Class Northern Hulk style an' end up twatting 'em over th'ead wi' a barstool just for being arrogant egotistical knobheads. Sounds rotten, but I got a lot of anger.

*In with hate, out with love.*

Ugh I don't even know WHY I know these people. Yes we're all part of an online community but Jesus effing Christ I don't wanna know these people if they start talking really weird sick shit every 5 bolocking minutes. Which they do by the way. If I ever do end up face to face with any of these people I'd probably turn all Working Class Northern Hulk style an' end up twatting 'em over th'ead wi' a barstool just for being arrogant egotistical knobheads. Sounds rotten, but I got a lot of anger.

*In with hate, out with love.*
Are you sure you are not talking about people on #gear...

#gear is all about the <3 , apart from joel....

and skidd... who is all about the ( o )( o )

I can proudly say that I can count how many times I've been to a Taco bell on one hand. I'm not a mexican food fan at all :p

I can proudly say that I can count how many times I've been to a Taco bell on one hand. I'm not a mexican food fan at all :p

Did you just imply Taco Bell is Mexican food?

Relatedly, are you high?

Did you just imply Taco Bell is Mexican food?

Relatedly, are you high?

:|....ahhh....faux mexican, better? :p and no not high. :)

:|....ahhh....faux mexican, better? :p and no not high. :)

Much better. I don't even particularly like Mexican food (spicy food doesn't sit well with me :(), but I know that Taco Bell is...in a league of its own. :D

Random thought of the day: I see a lot of WordPress in my future.

Guys that go on and on about their military experience are really just a bunch of Hudsons. Sure, they act all tough and hard, but put them in an extreme situation and they're all, "Game over, man, game over!"

Shirahime, I believe the operative term is "mall ninja."

Long read, tl;dr: Some fat loser on a firearms messageboard tells people that he has an arsenal of rifles and tactical gear at his job as a mall cop. "I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America?s largest indoor retail shopping areas." Etc, hilarity ensues. It's a long read, but worth it.

Also:

I am not a ninja, merely a student of the art of Ninjitsu, and I prefer not to have status such as ?Ninja? laid upon me, for as yet I am unworthy of the title. I will be completing my ninjisu training in a little over 8 months, and then I will be a Master of Ninjitsu, a true ?Ninja?. But it is not my martial arts skills that make me so vital to the security of the mall, it is my tactical and strategic skills honed by years of intens on-site on the job training. My weapons skills are the envy of the squad, and I think that with my expertise I ought to be able to choose an effective and reliab;e weapon for CQC and urban combat, whicch is why I chose SW, the MP5?s are junk comparatively.

Last edited:
Oh my.
That thread is HUGE but worth the read.

See picture of a pikachu riding "water powered scooter" on deviantart.
Explain how that makes no sense as pikachu is a solution to the range issues with EVs and that it could also be used to separate out the hydrogen out of the water via electrolysis if they want to keep the water. :|

I think there is something wrong with me.

Well, more than the things there are medical words for.

Haven't posted in this thread in a few months, but I need to vent.

I just got rear ended by some idiot while crawling along in heavy traffic on the highway. I'm fine, my car is mostly fine too though I can't be sure since it was a really wet day and my car is supremely dirty.

But despite that I really feel like shit. I was going to pick up a new toy so I was pretty happy, and I think going from an especially excited mood to a really disappointed one really did a number on me. Please don't judge me... I know cars are not worth getting so upset over, but despite not really being too vocal about it I've not been too great lately. Well lately it's been quite rough, but it's basically been a lifetime of gradually worsening stages for me.

That probably sounds really confusing, and I'd probably just confuse you all even more by trying to elaborate. The simplest I could put it is I'm really perplexed as to why I am not and have not been suicidal the last couple of years... all the ingredients are there, I haven't much to live for; I haven't had the ability to change my life for the better for years, and yet I seem to choose suffering in an unhappy life.

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate over that topic, that's just the best way I can describe myself... I've just been feeling totally dead for years.

I'm really sad right now but I'm not posting this for sympathy. If I stop posting, temporarily or otherwise, then it's not completely out of nowhere; if I sleep it off then maybe this post can be an explanation of why I've been such a fucking douchebag to everyone on here the last couple of months or years.

Haven't posted in this thread in a few months, but I need to vent.

I just got rear ended by some idiot while crawling along in heavy traffic on the highway. I'm fine, my car is mostly fine too though I can't be sure since it was a really wet day and my car is supremely dirty.

But despite that I really feel like shit. I was going to pick up a new toy so I was pretty happy, and I think going from an especially excited mood to a really disappointed one really did a number on me. Please don't judge me... I know cars are not worth getting so upset over, but despite not really being too vocal about it I've not been too great lately. Well lately it's been quite rough, but it's basically been a lifetime of gradually worsening stages for me.

That probably sounds really confusing, and I'd probably just confuse you all even more by trying to elaborate. The simplest I could put it is I'm really perplexed as to why I am not and have not been suicidal the last couple of years... all the ingredients are there, I haven't much to live for; I haven't had the ability to change my life for the better for years, and yet I seem to choose suffering in an unhappy life.

I don't want to get into a philosophical debate over that topic, that's just the best way I can describe myself... I've just been feeling totally dead for years.

I'm really sad right now but I'm not posting this for sympathy. If I stop posting, temporarily or otherwise, then it's not completely out of nowhere; if I sleep it off then maybe this post can be an explanation of why I've been such a fucking douchebag to everyone on here the last couple of months or years.
When my car got hit I cried. I broke down crying, no I am fine paramedics, save my poor car! :cry:

If you need someone to complain to, feel free to PM me I am good at being complained to.

Oh, and you have never struck me as a douchebag. I don't think that you would be is a common thought here.

Last edited:
:hug:

Our cars are our friends. They hurt...we hurt.

Please don't judge me... I know cars are not worth getting so upset over

"Objects may not have souls, but familiarity may give them the semblance of one." - David Drake, The Forlorn Hope

Wouldn't feel bad about getting upset over it, man. Especially in a car forum, where half the people worship their vehicles in one way or another.