Random Thoughts....

Clean is one thing, cosmetically perfect is another. If I see a girl with messed up teeth that aren't perfectly straight and white, it totally subtracts from their overall appeal.

I just pulled up a customer's account that said "Apostolic Church of the Almighty God".
For a minute, I thought it said "Apostolic Church of the Almighty Cod".

I think I need to have my eyes checked.

Reactions: LP
Time was when estate agents (realtors) were the lowest of the low. These days they are courteous, honest, professional and hard-working.

Unfortunately it now seems to be the vendors who have taken on the mantle of being complete tossers! :(

I just pulled up a customer's account that said "Apostolic Church of the Almighty God".
For a minute, I thought it said "Apostolic Church of the Almighty Cod".

I think I need to have my eyes checked.
I'll have mine with chips please - oh and salt and malt vinegar - thank you.

No, but I did hear of a dyslexic rock star who choked to death on his own Vimto....

:p

Glad that's over with, not I can be all nervous over getting a call for a second interview.

Allright so I've got to buy my Mom a birthday present this year and I normally get her plane tickets, but she is all booked up for vacation days and can't take any more time off.

So I was thinking either this purse,

COACH%20MADISON%20OP%20ART%20SATEEN%20CLAIRE%20BLACK%2014335.jpg

or 2 tickets to Beauty and the Beast, the Broadway play that is coming to chicago in early July. It would be two tickets for her and my grandma who is in town.

Both are roughly 350 bucks and I'll be splitting it with my brother.

I just realized my rep power is slowly gaining on my post count. Ooh damnit now I've made it slightly worse!

Just start making a bunch of racist posts...

I love listening to soundtrack music while doing completely ordinary tasks. It makes your day feel that much more epic.

Amen.

You can't beat brushing your teeth to this.

I love listening to soundtrack music while doing completely ordinary tasks. It makes your day feel that much more epic.

Me too. My favorite is music from the Matrix movies - "Clubbed to Death" is good to listen to while you're walking, and "Mona Lisa Overdrive" by Juno Reactor is good to listen to while driving. (It was the music played during the freeway chase in Reloaded.)