Random Thoughts....

By any chance was he refering to his bathroom? Or was he buying a new hat?

My mentor just asked my labmate Sarah to measure his head.

You know I've felt discriminated and left out of things a bit here, but measuring his head.... yeah that's certainly not one :lol:.

Just what the fuck, seriously.

South-Park-TMI-Marsh.jpg

My mentor just asked my labmate Sarah to measure his head.

You know I've felt discriminated and left out of things a bit here, but measuring his head.... yeah that's certainly not one :lol:.

Just what the fuck, seriously.

Maybe he's into phrenology?

"Measure his head." So that's what the kids call it these days.

Apparently my nearly 40 year old mentor is a "kid" :p. Thanks Ramseus, everything in my work world has started to make sense!

By any chance was he refering to his bathroom? Or was he buying a new hat?

You're close. It's one of the 2. Guess which.

There was some moaning involved, and a "nice" at the end of it. Sorry.. TMI right?

Maybe he's into phrenology?

Serious answer is serious.

Apparently my nearly 40 year old mentor is a "kid" :p. Thanks Ramseus, everything in my work world has started to make sense!

You're close. It's one of the 2. Guess which.

Got to be a new hat.

Swanky? Do you really think so?

My boss varies between 5 years old and 12 years old, depending on exactly how inappropriate he's being. Linearly, he's 28, but I get the distinct impression he'll still be about 5 to 12 years old, even when he's 40. Makes work more fun. ;)

Back from the edge after taking a long look down. Like an alkie, I am living life one day at a time, something that is new to me.

Back from the edge after taking a long look down. Like an alkie, I am living life one day at a time, something that is new to me.

Good to see you back.

Video should be @ 1:50

Seconded.