Random Thoughts....

I definitely vote for hiding in the bathroom. Hell, freak out a bit more and you will be sick.

Good luck.

<---- Used to eat worms as a kid.

Talking about insects an' general yukky things; I'm deathly terrified of Moths. I hate the feckin' things. <_< Don't trust anything that turns to powder when you touch it.

I remember petting worms but not eating them : x
My best friend used to carry around a dead bumble bee for the reason mother was horrified. :lol:

I did a naughty, naughty thing yesterday. I made bratwurst in A SKILLET, not a grill. No way in hell I was going to fire up a grill for two brats, I said a silent apology to my fellow Wisconsinites for this blasphemy and browned them in the skillet, then turned the heat to the lowest setting, poured in a half cup of water, covered, and let it simmer for 13 minutes.

Damned if it was not the best brats I have ever tasted. :blink: It was like, brat nirvana. Also, I used Johnsonville Brats.

<---- Used to eat worms as a kid.

how%20to%20eat%20fried%20worms%20children%27s%20book.jpg

Had no idea this was your autobiography. :p

Reactions: Jay
I remember petting worms but not eating them : x
My best friend used to carry around a dead bumble bee for the reason mother was horrified. :lol:

Hahaha! Bumble bees crack me up. Dunno why though. o_O

how%20to%20eat%20fried%20worms%20children%27s%20book.jpg

Had no idea this was your autobiography. :p

Heh! XD I just used to dig 'em up out the ground an' eat 'em wi' the shite still on 'em. Mam took me to the doctor an' told him I'd been eating worms an' he just laughed. Said there was more goodness in a handful of worms than there is in a tin of baked beans. :lol:

Did someone say snow?

DSC02390.jpg

We got this pretty much overnight back in January.

So apparently on our business trip to Japan in October, we'll have 1 day and night in Tokyo... Is there any MUST see/do things to do in a day anyone can recommend??

So apparently on our business trip to Japan in October, we'll have 1 day and night in Tokyo... Is there any MUST see/do things to do in a day anyone can recommend??

Go to a club and impress Japanese girls with your height.

I definitely vote for hiding in the bathroom. Hell, freak out a bit more and you will be sick.

Good luck.

Thanks man. It all went well.

I showed him the results I did have and explained the negatives in a more scientific way (I'm learning to not be like "zomg everything is going wrong" when I speak to him, even though on the inside my brain and body are running around frantically screaming "mayday mayday"). I explained that hte instrument might not be suitable enough to resolve magnitude 16 sources (which are super dim) and he accepted it all like a champ. I then explained my prospects and he gave suggestions about what to look at and he was very happy. So in short

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/06/20/EWBTE2.png

Time to watch some ayrton senna videos and nurburgring laps while eating my lunch as a reward for making it alive through the meeting. Fuck yeah.

Rock on, our ISP just went DOCSIS 3.0 so we upgraded, new modem is one of those router/modems (woo! three routers! pfah, no thanks, disabled). 50 down, 3 up (from 25/2) and 400gb bandwidth (we only went over our previous 100 limit like once). Nice. Now if only the TV would come back on...

Last edited:
I, having man flu atm, just managed to clear one nostril and in the process block the other one. I have no idea how.