Random Thoughts....

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but my first thought was a trip to Akiba.
The signature image probably helped create that result, or at least I hope it did.

This signature image has nothing to do with it, from previous posts, he's ....

back and forth and back and forth and back and forth

what were we talking about again?

Oh not again! *Restarts thevictor* proceed.

I've never considering vacationing in Akiba. I do now

Feel free to take away the weather from Melbourne. 14 Degrees everyday.

14 isn't cold. I'm still wearing thongs and a long sleeve top with no jumper or jacket at that temperature. :p We haven't been above 10?C here for the past two weeks. Also sunshine, well it came out for about an hour or two yesterday.....then it rained again.

Last edited:
Ok a while back I talked about my desire to make a list of all the movies I have ever watched (as best I can, not accounting for multiple viewings) so I can see total time spent watching movies. Well I made the list and it contains 1456 movies. I also included in the spreadsheet movie length in terms of minutes, ratings with 1=G and so forth (so I can I can find the average rating), and year released. The numbers comeback as 160465 total minutes of viewing or ~111 days... which is about 1/10th of my life...devoted to watching movies. Here is the spreadsheet in google docs if anyone is interested.

Ok a while back I talked about my desire to make a list of all the movies I have ever watched (as best I can, not accounting for multiple viewings) so I can see total time spent watching movies. Well I made the list and it contains 1456 movies.
I can haz ur long-purrm memoriez?

Not been on a lot due to outside factors playing a role in keeping me away from the internet recently. However, i have been visiting the forum occasionally and can assure all that things are going fine.

I've increased hours at the voluntary work, not major hours but just a couple of extra hours to help the manager out after one of the other volunteers walked out and needed some cover. On top of that the usual jobsearch continues. Also i've been playing World of WarCraft again which has eaten up my hours while also trying to improve my social life by getting out more as well. End result, less hours to browse the internet and of course i've still got the Doctor Who blog and YouTube channel to keep up to date with various bits and bobs.

i can however report one piece of good news. The Inland Revenue appears to have made a mistake when they were doing my tax last year and as it turns out, i got a cheque through the post on Thursday for the amount of ?218.66 to pay into my account. cue massive amounts of hysterical giggling (for a while i refused to believe it) and then thinking "what can i spend it on?!" common sense eventually kicked into gear and decided to spend ?50 of it on getting a new video game and then putting the rest into savings and paying off some of my credit cards. was a very nice surprise that has helped out a lot this week.

Not been on a lot due to outside factors playing a role in keeping me away from the internet recently. However, i have been visiting the forum occasionally and can assure all that things are going fine.

I can however report one piece of good news. The Inland Revenue appears to have made a mistake when they were doing my tax last year and as it turns out, i got a cheque through the post on Thursday for the amount of ?218.66 to pay into my account. cue massive amounts of hysterical giggling (for a while i refused to believe it) and then thinking "what can i spend it on?!" common sense eventually kicked into gear and decided to spend ?50 of it on getting a new video game and then putting the rest into savings and paying off some of my credit cards. was a very nice surprise that has helped out a lot this week.
The beers are on jedd. ...

I am bored out of my freaking mind! I've been off work now for a month and a half for my foot issue. This is the longest Ive not been at work since I was 15. Even when I had my kids I wasn't off for this long. I think I have officially run out of things to do to keep my sanity. Not that I had much to start with. :p

I swear, I actually want to go back to work. I need to start doing things or I'm going to need my own padded room....

And what exactly does your work entail that you can't circumvent with a bad foot?

You'd love San Diego. :lol:

Yes, San Diego is the place for chicks in thongs. Flip flops and the other kind :D.

Don't go to LA Jay, you got dumbasses pretending to ride bicycles for 20 miles a day and Nicholas Cage. Neither of those are fun.

I am bored out of my freaking mind! I've been off work now for a month and a half for my foot issue. This is the longest Ive not been at work since I was 15. Even when I had my kids I wasn't off for this long. I think I have officially run out of things to do to keep my sanity. Not that I had much to start with. :p

I swear, I actually want to go back to work. I need to start doing things or I'm going to need my own padded room....
I know the feeling. I have been pretty much bedridden for the last couple months and unable to be productive since january, I am going totally insane. :(

Yes, San Diego is the place for chicks in thongs. Flip flops and the other kind :D.

Don't go to LA Jay, you got dumbasses pretending to ride bicycles for 20 miles a day and Nicholas Cage. Neither of those are fun.

In SD you get LP and all the women combined can barely muster up half a personality.

But lots of thongs, that's for sure.

I know the feeling. I have been pretty much bedridden for the last couple months and unable to be productive since january, I am going totally insane. :(

I'm not confined to bed, thank God, but since right after the Final Gear race at CMP, Ive had this stupid freaking boot on my foot! Which means going up and down the stairs at home, or driving is almost impossible. I finally got it taken off yesterday.

But, Ive perused the internet, read all my books, watched all my movies, painted some of my room (where I could reach), re-read my books, re-watched my movies...played on the internet some more..watched Tv, which is crap now.... This is absolute torture for someone with ADD!!!

So, on Wednesday I was getting my city's vehicle sticker(its a sticker that lets me park on the street or city parking lots.) And since this is my first time ever owning my own vehicle, I called city hall and they told me I had to send the form which was on their website, and my license and registration, as well as payment.

This morning I went to the store to get an inner tube for my bicycle and when I went to pay I notice there was an empty slot in my wallet.

Turns out I left my license on the copy machine at work(the one other employee in the office was ok with my doing personal stuff during work hours). I never drive the speed limit so I am incredibly lucky I didn't get pulled over. When I found out I had no license, I still drove fast.:cool:

But I was able to get my license since all us employee's are given those Honeywell key fobs, so we can get in whenever.