Random Thoughts....

^ Record that shit, post on youtube for our entertainment.
Nah, they're already gone and there wasn't even any shouting. It was quite an underwhelming affair considering the entry that they made.

Blues and twos? That's a Ukanian expression surely? Where y'all frum boi?
Let's just say that I've enjoyed a Top Notch Gear education... ;)

Reactions: MWF
Pfft! Locklear was way hawter!

I really hope I get this job in LA, so I can spend my entire time driving around the 105 in the Miata blasting gangsta rap from 93.5 FM.

As I've been doing in my rental car.

:cool:

^ It's all about 105.9

Unless they've removed that station. In which case... disregard!

There's 106KMEL but that's norcal.

Good, I've been looking for another gangsta rap station here as well. Lots of commercials during their breaks... :(

Good, I've been looking for another gangsta rap station here as well. Lots of commercials during their breaks... :(

Wonders what the commercials would be :

Bling jewelers?

Where to get your ride pimped?

Joe's Guns 'n' Ammo - Where to get the best deal on a Glock?

See Texas is rubbing off on you. :p

also during my trip into london today, i did run into a celebrity... well, not really a celebrity. BBC Economics Editor Stephanie Flanders. saw her in the corner of my eye and thought 'nah, that cannot be her' only to realise it really was her. the camera didn't do her justice. she had some very nice legs.

what do you wash your bunnies with? that guy on the left could use a wash too...
This time, it was some Resolve Bright and White stuff (to counteract the stupid nasty water here) and some Woolite. Delicate cycle, with the bunnies in a pillowcase.