Random Thoughts....

In that case don't forget to get a touch more up to date with Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue. ;)

Blast back the 1812 Overture.

I scrolled through this really fast and read "Blink 182 Overture" and suddenly had the greatest idea for a rock/orchestral mashup since Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

I suggest blasting "Rise Above" by Black Flag. LOUDLY. It is the only way to hear it.

I used to listen to a lot of his spoken word stuff, actually.

Then I turned 30 years old and stopped caring about KEEPING IT REAL.

I scrolled through this really fast and read "Blink 182 Overture" and suddenly had the greatest idea for a rock/orchestral mashup since Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Ok I am glad I am not the only one who did that.

I dont think my chicken tenders are supposed to taste like bleach, Arby's :|

If i'm not around in a while Final Gear, you know why.

No I think we will assume fault of the saturn :p

Where I work, Subaru and Nissan are in two separate buildings that are kind of attached but separate. This keeps Nissan from getting uptight.
Anyhow, I had to take parts from Nissan to Subaru, via Nissan parts back door to Subaru parts back door. Instead of reaching for the key to unlock, I grabbed my cars remote and pressed unlock, pointing it at the parts door, not my car.

:|

And this isn't the first time, either.

Where I work, Subaru and Nissan are in two separate buildings that are kind of attached but separate. This keeps Nissan from getting uptight.
Anyhow, I had to take parts from Nissan to Subaru, via Nissan parts back door to Subaru parts back door. Instead of reaching for the key to unlock, I grabbed my cars remote and pressed unlock, pointing it at the parts door, not my car.

:|

And this isn't the first time, either.

I tried to shut off my computer at work that way.

All us geniuses have derp moments man, don't let it get to you.

Well to be fair the key does remote open a door to something full of subaru parts.

Note to self: If the belt pops off on the vacuum cleaner after it has been running for a few minutes then wait a few minutes for it to cool off before attempting to fix...burnt thumb :(

Looks like I won't have internet access until Monday, I'm typing from a uni classroom atm. Seems our cable can't cope with a bit of light frost. :rolleyes:

It is Ballarat. It's the hamsters weekend off and they couldn't get a replacement.

can't tweezle weasel substitute?

Omg, I looked at myself today in the mirror while working out. I AM SO MUCH STRONGER!!!!

I can lift the heavier weights with more ease now, this is incredible! AND I was lifting weights (tricep and bicep curls) while balancing on a bosu:

Bosu-Ball-Squats-Bosu-upside-down1.jpg

I couldn't even get on the fucker like 1.5 months ago

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Also, I saw a chinese jewish person. A chew........ bless you.

Reactions: TC
1. our ISP just decided to bump us from 3 Mb to 5 Mb YAY!

2.Learn a new song in 2 hours HOW HARD CAN IT BE!?

Omg, I looked at myself today in the mirror while working out. I AM SO MUCH STRONGER!!!!

I can lift the heavier weights with more ease now, this is incredible! AND I was lifting weights (tricep and bicep curls) while balancing on a bosu:

Bosu-Ball-Squats-Bosu-upside-down1.jpg

I couldn't even get on the fucker like 1.5 months ago

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Also, I saw a chinese jewish person. A chew........ bless you.

What did I tell you brosephus? Keep up the good work, those balance boards keep the core tight.

Reactions: LP