Random Thoughts....

Just finished an epic round of Epic Munchkin. We played for five hours even though we cut it short so the first player to reach level 15 (instead of 20) won.

No no, I think you've had enough women drooling over it, you don't need me to :mrgreen: wouldn't want to get a big head

T - 20 hours till beach.

Dear Finalgear.

Today I found my mum gets nausea after 15 minutes of portal 2, despite our best efforts, no amount of camera and mouse sensitivity tweaking will make her go past there.

Also, my dog relaxes when you tell him he's a dog.

I destroyed a tape measure

My grades are skyrocketing.

I has bacon.

How was your day?

I Love ARG's If I ever were to make a study on marketing I'd do it on the Cloverfield ARG. Speaking of cloverfield, I wish they made a sequel, perhaps 42% less shaky cam

Last edited:
On a related note: I'm going to the airport tomorrow to leave the country for the second time in a month. That's right, two international holidays in a month.

No. I'm not a rich, privately schooled stereotypical doofus who adopts an left wing hipsterish outlook to disassociate himself with the pompous Conservative stereotypes prevalent in this country, whose only opportunities in life came from enjoying a privileged background and without said background would probably be destined to live off the state inside some insane asylum in Lincolnshire whilst drowning in a puddle of tears, slowly dying of depression in sheer grief of how insanely epicly I had screwed up my life, at all.

Oh you are exquisite, you must let me paint you.

Ok I'm sorry to keep posting my gym stuff, but I can't help it. I'm very freaking happy right now.

So, for the past month, and at least the past 3 weeks, I've been only hitting the treadmill and elliptical on my non-trainer non-class solo cardio days (which is 2 days a week). However there was no class on Friday so I had to make up something for today's gym session.

I hadn't hit the stairmaster in a while, so I thought I would give it a try. It had been a month, so I was curious to see how it felt again.

Previously, when I hit the stairmaster, I would run out of breath very quickly, my feet would ache like crazy, and I was stopping every 2.5 minutes to 5 minutes (if I really pushed myself). I would often lower my level from a 6 to a 4 or even 3, and more often than not, I would stop. Because my legs ached I thought going faster would help, so I set myself at a level 10 for a minute or so and that was too much. It was a nightmare.

Now. Today. I get on. After a month. Non-stop 20 minutes, at a level 6, with no ache and a huge fucking smile on my face as I tap the beat out to Notorious BIG - Big poppa on the handle bars.

Night and fucking day.

Oh and the scale at the gym tells me I lost yet another 2 lbs and I'm no longer in the 190s.

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/07/30/victory_1_.jpg

I can't wait to see what the next month holds.

I think I found an apartment (auction tho), art deco 1 bedder needs doing up (still has period features) 500m from the beach with a garage

I'm at the airport catching a flight for work. Took longer to get my boarding pass then go through TSA checkpoint. Security took me 60 seconds using my drivers license instead of FAMS id. Not sure why people are bitching about it being a hassle. Shoes off, everything in a bin, walk into machine, put your hands up, walk out, collect items and leave. 60 seconds. Nobody around me in security was treated differently. Took an hour for Italian security to do the same when I flew to Naples last year... And I got one hell of a groin massage there.

TSA itself isn't a problem, it's all the other idiots. I've never had a problem with TSA, but I do get pissed of at all the dumbasses who don't take their computers out of their bags, or wear boots with a million laces, or forget to take off their rediculously large belt buckles, or be otherwise stupid and slow.

Forgot to mention that flying on a Sunday morning is rediculously busy.. All the carriers beside mine had massive waiting lines....

Hi Derp! I'm Herp!

yo herp im derp you wanna come around my place?! welll put insects like snails and worms in mah microwave to give them these awesome mutant radioactive superpowers we'll be like evil geniuses with loads of money just like that muslim terrorist kenyish guy hussein obama. my address is 2200 main street

I'm at the airport catching a flight for work. Took longer to get my boarding pass then go through TSA checkpoint. Security took me 60 seconds using my drivers license instead of FAMS id. Not sure why people are bitching about it being a hassle. Shoes off, everything in a bin, walk into machine, put your hands up, walk out, collect items and leave. 60 seconds. Nobody around me in security was treated differently. Took an hour for Italian security to do the same when I flew to Naples last year... And I got one hell of a groin massage there.

When I'm travelling, I never understand what actually takes people so long - I get my ticket within like 15 seconds and security takes about 10 seconds once I'm at the front of the line.

Damn, you just reminded me I have to clean the microwave.

I'm sitting here, two beers down, trying hard to not be THAT girl who freaks out because her dude hasn't texted her. I have a good reason to worry but I'm trying to be positive.
Did he actually say that he'd text you, and has not?

Well think of an excuse to text him (e.g. I have lost my sun glasses, did I leave them with you?) and see if you get a reply. End all doubt.

Another beautiful cooler morning, another great bike ride. Today it was me, the rabbits, and the Herons fishing in Waubonsee Creek.

I rode the Waubonsee Creek Trail, the whole nine miles and never got tired out. A month ago I would been exhausted bicycling one mile.