Random Thoughts....

Wow I must be so stupid or Facebook just is screwy for uploading images off the computer in to a specific album. It used to be easy.. I can't find where to designate what album to put it in before/after uploading...

No, Facebook is pretty retarded. The new upload is stupid. I usually go to my photos on my profile, go to the one I want to upload a photo to, and then click the add photos thing in the top right corner because otherwise it just puts the photo wherever it feels like.

Yea, it tries to make a new album when uploading a photo (new and simple uploader) and then you have to move it to the right folder.. bah humbug!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with Facebook uploading issues :D

It finally rained at my house! w00t.

Posted this in the wrong thread (ironically enough I posted it in the screw-ups thread).
Couldn't do pushups on a bosu without problems before. Just tried it now and I hammered my set out.

Wtf... how is my body adapting so fast. Push ups were a pain like... a week or definitely 2 ago

Update:

I'm supposed to do pushups and situps at home everyday. Once before i take a shower in the morning, one set after. One set after I get back from the gym and one set before I sleep. I'll be brutally honest... I haven't been doing 'em as religiously as I should. However since I started my new muscle-building core-building workout regime at the gym, I've decided to start taking that shit seriously.

Before, I couldn't do more than 3 pushups or 5 pushups without stopping. I just cranked out 13 without difficulty, and finished the last 12 with only slightly more difficulty. I'm still having troubles with situps, they fucking hurt like a mother. But I'm sure once I do the more often (I can see RaptorJesus shaking his head right now), I'll be able to do em with ease. In the very least, I was doing situps by just like barely crunching my stomach. Now I'm actually able to lift my torso to my legs. I just can't do it too frequently without being in severe pain :lol:

I don't fault an honest effort, only those who never try. Keep it up buddy.

The bag of Chipstix I had with my BLT just now had an expiry date of my next birthday. I hope I don't!

I'd save my money, jedd. Kid on the shirt looks like he came out of a Calvin and Hobbes strip. Nowhere near scary or sinister enough.

It's about as scary as a rainbow Dalek wearing chaps!

On a Doc Who note, The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances is still (in my eyes atleast) among the top three episodes of the "new" series. Then there is Blink... And Tooth & Claw, but that might score high with me just because a fondness for werewolves.

Well the Empty Child and Blink were both written by Steven Moffat. Blink is top of my list for many reasons, not least the delicious Carey Mulligan before she got that stoopid haircut. :wub:

It was either "The Sontaran Stratagem" or "The Poison Sky" that made me LOL very loudly. It was when the Doctor says "Are you my mummy?" When he puts the gas mask on. :D

It was either "The Sontaran Stratagem" or "The Poison Sky" that made me LOL very loudly. It was when the Doctor says "Are you my mummy?" When he puts the gas mask on. :D

It was "The Poison Sky" he said it in.

erm, yeah. goes back to my TARDIS / Corner.

I was about to make the same post :unsure:

So was I! :eek:

Actually, no. I just want to feel like I am a participant with the rest of you, cause I have no idea what you are all on about. :( Same goes for all those F**KING Pokemon references. Sometimes I feel like I am ten years too old to participate here.

Last edited:
Well doctor who kind of predates everyone because it is so long I cannot watch it because I have no idea where to start. :lol:

I guess I shouldn't post the lovely nidoking picture I just made though then? :p

I'm with you on the Pokemon part. And i'll bring my Doc Who thoughts to another thread to end the confusion.

So was I! :eek:

Actually, no. I just want to feel like I am a participant with the rest of you, cause I have no idea what you are all on about. :( Same goes for all those F**KING Pokemon references. Sometimes I feel like I am ten years too old to participate here.

I feel your pain, bro.

Reactions: Jay
I guess I shouldn't post the lovely nidoking picture I just made though then? :p

Do what you want, love. I am just expressing frustration at my inability to fit in.

And i'll bring my Doc Who thoughts to another thread to end the confusion.

Don't alter thing for the sake of...me. Cause really, my existence here is marginal at best.

I am pretty depressed, can you tell? I got my divorce papers yesterday.