Random Thoughts....

* Positive everyone has me on ignore now.

Hey, did anyone hear something? I thought I heard something.

Ignore is like plugging your ears and going "lalalalalalala not listing lalalalalala can't hear you"

* Positive everyone has me on ignore now.

Well I dunno, a few days in California and you have started to get paranoid. :p

Hope all is well in Fat-Sam's Disco*, enjoy your stay.

:)

* Shirahimese translation = San Francisco

Woke up to this earlier. (my phone camera does it no justice at all).

IMG01639.jpg

Sometimes an early start has it's benefits! :lol:

What makes you think that, Shirahime?

Well I dunno, a few days in California and you have started to get paranoid. :p

Hope all is well in Fat-Sam's Disco*, enjoy your stay.

:)

* Shirahimese translation = San Francisco

It went quiet. Normally when I post summat it gets acknowledged some-way. But nowt has in any sort of volume for weeks, so I stopped coming here so much in the past few weeks an end up doing the odd ninja post. Hence the thinking of being ignored by everyone now, either that or I lost me edge. I can't even remember if I have an edge. o_O

An' thanks. :) It'd be a lot more awesome if this fucking fog would just LEAVE. We were gonna go to the zoo for fuck sake. -_-

It went quiet. Normally when I post summat it gets acknowledged some-way. But nowt has in any sort of volume for weeks, so I stopped coming here so much in the past few weeks an end up doing the odd ninja post. Hence the thinking of being ignored by everyone now, either that or I lost me edge. I can't even remember if I have an edge. o_O

An' thanks. :) It'd be a lot more awesome if this fucking fog would just LEAVE. We were gonna go to the zoo for fuck sake. -_-

Ah, San Francisco weather. I had a friend who lived 3 blocks from the beach and he wouldn't see it until 1 PM because of the fog. Oh well. There's always the Mission. It's always sunny there.

I was just thinking of you last weekend, Shirahime. John Bishop was talking about going on holiday to Berwick-Upon-Tweed, which - if memory serves - is near where you reside. He described it as "being on border of England, Scotland, and Narnia."

I was told by a resident in SF, that August tends to be foggy.

It depends on the neighborhood, but yeah, pretty much.

Especially by the ocean - which just happens to be where the SF Zoo is.

Shirahime is in SF now? That ain't right....no sheep around!

Every evening, I can watch the fog roll in and nibble the city away. And every day, I can see the sun burn the fog off. 11:30am, and it still hasn't burned off yet, usually means it's going to be a typical 63F day.