Random Thoughts....

It's moments like this that make me want to get a motorcycle license; either that, or get an older slower car that's more of a rush to drive at normal road speeds.

Interested in a gently used Failturn? :p

This is true but I won't be able to go out and truly enjoy myself now that I have to watch how much money I spend. Le sigh.

Ouch. Hopefully youll find something out there soon. :)

Last edited:
Ouch. Hopefully youll find something out there soon. :)

Thanks. I don't doubt finding a job will be hard, I have good luck when it comes to jobs, but it'll probably take longer this time around than before. May already have something lined up but it depends on a friend of mine and his dealings with Oceaneering.

Adu has a new toy? :bunny:

Last edited:
Getting really bored now with the lack of interwebz at home. Admittedly it is helping in a way as there are still quite a few jobs that need doing to the new place so I have less in the way of distractions but at the same time not being able to go online to get information that I need about things I may have to get to complete said jobs is a real pain.

Woot! I hear thunder! Been so long since I've heard any thunder :( I love it even though my animals do not.

Time to sleep. Hopefully I can make that Reddit meetup..

Haysoos. It feels like half of Texas is on fire today. We need rain.

Have pretty much moved into the new flat now. Just need to pick up the washing machine from the electronics store - and of course, I need some shelves for my music collection & music magazine collection.

Also, my winter tires and spare front seats are still in the old flat's basement 250km away. :p

McDermott and the relaunched GNW as Good News World.....

no, just no.....

:cry: I :heart: Good News Week

Have pretty much moved into the new flat now. Just need to pick up the washing machine from the electronics store - and of course, I need some shelves for my music collection & music magazine collection.

Also, my winter tires and spare front seats are still in the old flat's basement 250km away. :p
You live in Oysterbottom - :lol:

I woke up so disoriented I thought it was the evening because my room was so dark.
I overslept this morning and spent ages trying to convince myself it was still the weekend before realising that I really did have to get up :(