Random Thoughts....

Jeepers! That crap still happens over there? There's part's of Mississippi like that, maybe Alabama but I've never been there.
Yep. This was central London as well, not out in the boonies.

That's messed up.

I need to get something to track the distance I run as my phone is too old to have GPS and my iPod needs WiFi to track that.. :think:

Oh I do after I'm done but it would be fun to know right there while jogging. It's a guesstimate using Google Maps which doesn't always work the way I'd like.

If you have a regular route, just map it out on Google Earth or something...
This is exactly what I do. I go from my address, back to my address, and click and drag the route. haha yay google maps?

And also I've heard the Nike+ sensor works pretty decently, though I don't have one myself. And it's pretty cheap, and you say you have an iPod, so yeah.

Last edited:
Oh I do after I'm done but it would be fun to know right there while jogging. It's a guesstimate using Google Maps which doesn't always work the way I'd like.

My mom's a marathoner and has something like this and I know she loves it. :dunno:

I'm getting the feeling that this guy is trying to screw me, and my insurance premiums are about to get jacked for the most minor of fender benders.

I ran into that problem in Stuttgart Germany. I and two friends one being black tried to get into a club and they refused to let our black friend in. And we thought Germany was a modern open minded sophisticated society.
Stuttgart isn't exactly a trailblazingly progressive community... ;)

Southern Germany?
Switzerland, IIRC

Last edited:
I know Fleet Week is coming up when the Blue Angels practice their show. Directly above my apartment. All day long. So much for napping...

Stuttgart isn't exactly a trailblazingly progressive community... ;)

Switzerland, IIRC

True it must be a Swabish thing but I liked Stuttgart including Esslingen and Nelligen more so then Fulda or Frankfurt. I enjoyed visiting Munich (I think) but they where only Oktoberfest visits. I can proudly say that I have slept on a bench on Gleis 29 at the Munich Hauptbahnhof.

Its 23 C here at the moment been beautiful outside the past 3-4 days

When I walked the dogs this morning at 6:00 AM it was 0?C/+32?F currently at 2:27 PM it is a mild +5?C/+41?F, now I have to drag my jacket around with me since it is to hot to wear it.