Random Thoughts....

I guess a "Kulturbeutel" (don't have the English word for it) only in stylisch ?:)

What's that skull and bones thing at top right?

CD case I got for free. Of course it got shoved in to the vortex. :lol:

Reactions: h-p
i've been watching too much One Piece. For a moment I thought Shirahime had joined the Straw Hat Pirates.

Why don't we just have a whip round at the next Ringmeet.
If you bring the whip (and yourself - putting it in a package and ship it to some member who is around)...

Yes, that was an order, not a request. ;)

If you bring the whip (and yourself - putting it in a package and ship it to some member who is around)...

Yes, that was an order, not a request. ;)

Deal. Since Wiggy does give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Swiss Cheese"! :D

That drawer picture is weirdly appealing.
I_Have_the_Weirdest_Boner_Right_Now-(n1314226265605).jpg

Is that rickhamilton? If it is from what we read in NSFW all his boners are weird. :D

Is that rickhamilton? If it is from what we read in NSFW all his boners are weird. :D

Now now, I'm not one to appear in meme's and tell!

:p

Aaaand the new neighbors are moving in across the street. Really a nice house, kind of wish that I lived there instead. :p

I know this is a bit of a crap shoot, but does anyone have any experience with Lotus Mobile Connect? I need to learn a little bit about how it works and it doesn't seem well documented.

Spent the day working EMT for the football game, and am now once again sporting tan lines from my sunglasses. I will forever look like a panda in reverse.

I was in the mood for a drink earlier. I lacked lemons or lemon juice, and needed some carrots and potatoes from the store anyway so I went to get them. I realized I hadn't eaten dinner either so I stopped at Arbys on the way back. The line was ridiculous and slow at both places, and so now I'm back home, nearly an hour later than I left and no longer in the mood for the drink I wanted. Blast.

Lets see if this little experiment works. For the past month I've had light colored bedsheets and pillowcases on my bed, and I've been having trouble falling asleep. I just switched to these darker sheets. Lets see if that has any effect on my falling asleep.

On a related side note: I hate folding fitted sheets.

Last edited:
I have dark blue sheets. It is proven that a room with quiet muted colors does help for sleep.