Random Thoughts....

Did everyone get molested by a clown at a young age? I don't find them scary in the slightest, they are great, every birthday party I went to with a clown was really fun. Now snakes on the other hand, kill 'em with fire.

And I used to find Garter snakes and play with them as a child, I have no problem with them.

By your logic, were you molested by snakes? Perhaps a trouser snake? Everyone has fears, your is snakes, some of us is clowns.

And I used to find Garter snakes and play with them as a child, I have no problem with them.

By your logic, were you molested by snakes? Perhaps a trouser snake? Everyone has fears, your is snakes, some of us is clowns.

He is of Indian heritage, ergo fear of snakes. We honkies just gotta make do with clowns to be scared of.

Garter snakes are nothing, motherfucking cobras live in my grandmas compound. When I visited her one year, the snake catcher came and removed a 3m king cobra that was chilling on the warm tile of the patio. You try not being scared of that.

Did everyone get molested by a clown at a young age? I don't find them scary in the slightest, they are great, every birthday party I went to with a clown was really fun. Now snakes on the other hand, kill 'em with fire.

100607-clowns-scare-everyone.jpg

I'm not scared of clowns per-se but, they are not of this world. It's unnatural to be that happy. If I was stuck in a room with one, I'd for sure shoot that tard.

As far as snakes, the little ones are ok. Ones that can kill you and are as thick as my arm, kill it with fire.

Last edited:
Clowns are creepy, snakes are fucking scary. Get it right!

Deathly afraid of all snakes with the exception of trouser snakes, but that's another story.

Clowns are creepy, snakes are awesome, spiders? KILL IT WITH FIRE. Even the little ones.

I think clowns scare people because there's actually something macabre in that guise. Their make-up is like a mask, hiding their true emotions. It's like a psychopath's smile -- it doesn't reach the eyes.

Spiders? Keep them, if they're in my house, they're there for a good reason, the rest of the bug population is under control because of them. They're like those lizards that you see everywhere in southern united states.

With one key difference. Having tiny lizards everywhere is freaking awesome while having spiders everywhere is fucking scary. Please send me some lizards, I'll trade (visited Florida briefly a few years ago, it was like having a million tiny no-maintenance pets).

This is the only clown I've ever found scary:

Probably because he's the only clown with an actual body count - at least 33 people.

That we know of.

But yeah, I don't care for snakes - although I have been getting used to them. I started petting and handling the snakes at the pet store I used to work at in order to get over my fear.
Still don't like big bugs, though. Watching the scene in the canyon in the King Kong remake always has me tense.

I used to volunteer at a children's museum in town and took care of the madagascar hissing cockroaches they had. Those are some crazy big bugs. And I love snakes, too. But clowns can all go die, they are creepy and utterly unnecessary.

Reactions: Jay
Oh, I agree - clowns are creepy. And not at all funny.

But with the above exception, I don't actually have a fear of clowns. (And that particular clown is dead anyway.)

"Klout believes you are influential about Massachusetts."

tgdGA.jpg

Do cars rust in the Pacific northwest? I ask because that's the one downside of 80s Japanese cars, including the MR2.

They don't use salt in Portland, so no rusting there other than from natural causes. I don't know about other cities. I think I remember seeing salt in the Seattle area though.

Last edited:
I was happy... until I realised it was my birthday tomorrow and I have no plans for it apart from working. :(