Random Thoughts....

Thanks everybody! :) Your wishes mean a lot!

We "met" in #gear, actually (and were both members of FG, though we never corresponded through the site at first). We met a couple of months later, the connection was instant, and the rest was history. (Incidentally, I've met several of my CLOSEST now-IRL friends through IRC, so you could say IRC's been damned good to me!)

As for a big wedding or a wedding with more than us and a couple of people there: just...NO. Haha. Defo not our thing. ;)

Last edited:
Congrats Ellie and BroMike! It's a nice year for a Skype wedding. :D

And the uh... honeymoon festivities :wicked:

oh%20god.png

If Australian tourism operators want an answer why people are "preferring" to go overseas for a holiday maybe they should look at cost.

I could get return flights +5 nights to DALLAS or take a train one way to Perth for 5 nights... gee hard choice

Yeah, but at least you aren't likely to run in to Spectre in Perth. ;)

If Australian tourism operators want an answer why people are "preferring" to go overseas for a holiday maybe they should look at cost.

I could get return flights +5 nights to DALLAS or take a train one way to Perth for 5 nights... gee hard choice

Yeah, but at least you aren't likely to run in to Spectre in Perth. ;)

You might run into me! :p

Well that was an interesting weekend, what happened here while I was away?

Last edited:
What - too laid back or lefty?

I think it's more because California tried to kill him a few times and he decided it would be better to relocate than go to the expense of quite that much ammunition.

Oh fair enough - if someone wanted to bump me off I think I'd move too.

Oh, I sort of did - pre-empting such a situation. A bunch you did not want to fall foul of. ...

The Richardson Gang was a 1960s group of criminals in South London, England. Less well remembered than their rivals the Krays, they nevertheless had a reputation at their peak as being some of London's most infamous and sadistic gangsters. Also known as the 'Torture Gang', their "speciality" was pinning victims to the floor with 6 inch nails and removing the victims' toes with bolt cutters.

Last edited:
Man, am I glad I don't have to deal with this shit anymore. (Skip to 3:00 to watch the VEHICULAR MAYHEM!!!)