Random Thoughts....

we don't like testing something (hello fyra?)
I looked up Fyra and it apparently suffered from four years delay, but the Wiki says:
NS Hispeed has ordered 16 V250 trains from AnsaldoBreda
For Ansaldo four years delay ("schedule adjustment") is quite quick. The very last tram of Gothenburgs initial order from Ansaldo, that was due to be delivered in 2005, is now in Gothenburg port. But it's been there for over a month now as Ansaldo have not paid the transport company that brought it there.

Thinking of changing my user name to "Not So Small Guy" since I've grown a bit over the last 5 years :lol:

It took me an hour today to get the contacts in....

Perseverance! One day it will be "second nature," today is not that day.

A chocolate santa have been taunting me for weeks. It sits on my desk with the wrapper on.

In other news midnight cleaning lady steals train and parks it in house, like you do. No-one was injured but the cleaning lady driver.
saltsjobaden12.JPG

Update
Santa is dead.

Last edited:
I've always wanted a house that looks like a train.

55?F is still 13?C. I go around in short sleeves like that.

It was 1?C today and I'm still in short sleeves. Normally don't don a light jacket until freezing.

I'm weird.

Currently in Boulder it is 5F...it will drop to -4F. You don't know what cold is :p

Hell no, and I don't want to find out.

I live in TX for a reason. A damn good reason. Warmth!

Thinking of changing my user name to "Not So Small Guy" since I've grown a bit over the last 5 years :lol:

But you'd still have a really small guy. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I WANT LUNCH NOW.

(all caps for emphasis)

I should've never asked for a title in that thread a few years back :lol:

Last edited:
^ :lol: Well if you asked for that title just a few years ago, then it must be true still! :p

55?F is still 13?C. I go around in short sleeves like that.

Yeah that really is pretty damn barmy. That is unless it is 12-13?C indoors, which we have the pleasure of enjoying.

Goddamn government running out of money for their free loft insulation program!

Last edited:
Well, bollocks.

^ :lol: Well if you asked for that title just a few years ago, then it must be true still! :p

But how does Quicky know if it's true? :ph34r:

Is that what you guys are doing in there?!

:hump:

Although that's a bit much for his small guy.