Random Thoughts....

So I was just thinking to myself "I wonder if my final gear account login still works?". Turns out it still does :)

So yeah, hi guys and girls. Been a while :wave:

Welcome back!

Long time indeed!
Welcome back.

Cheers guys, good to see there are some familiar faces around here still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the dentist on Thursday expecting to need some major work on a tooth, possibly a root canal. Turns out that the tooth giving me trouble was the (only) one where I'd already had one; I had confused it with another tooth, meaning that the crown which had become loose was still under warranty and could simply be cemented back into place.

I went to the dentist on Thursday expecting to need some major work on a tooth, possibly a root canal. Turns out that the tooth giving me trouble was the (only) one where I'd already had one; I had confused it with another tooth, meaning that the crown which had become loose was still under warranty and could simply be cemented back into place.

Nice. I think I'm gonna end up getting one soon.

Nice. I think I'm gonna end up getting one soon.

I'm not looking forward to the rest of the summer in terms of dental work. One of the three root canals I had done 2 years ago got infected, so it will need to be redone. Also, I have three wisdom teeth that are preparing to cause trouble, so they will need to be removed as well. Ugh.

They put a guy on the moon 50 years ago, my power comes from a nuclear power plant, the entire wold is connected by a giant information network, and I have a device in my pocket that can access it almost anywhere anytime .....you know you would think they would have come up with a decent, permanent and affordable solution to fix and/or replace something as relativly simple as teeth.

I spent half my life in dentist chairs, the other half beeing worried about when another damn tooth is going to go boom, snap or crackle again.....

Last edited:
Probably going to the RCR UK meet tomorrow morning, about an hour drive so not far and hopefully it'll be worth it. Will take my DSLR and GoPro with me. :)

Two pretty sizable checks have arrived today from the hospital that I was at almost TWO YEARS AGO for the shrapnel removal surgery from my gun explosion incident. What the fuck? No information besides the day they were cut is all the info in the envelopes....

Two pretty sizable checks have arrived today from the hospital that I was at almost TWO YEARS AGO for the shrapnel removal surgery from my gun explosion incident. What the fuck? No information besides the day they were cut is all the info in the envelopes....

Now from my understanding of American English check could mean a bill/invoice or a thing with numbers on it that you cash at a bank, are they requesting money or giving it to you? It's confusing! :p

Giving. Rest of the world calls them "cheque's" I believe?

I haven't been to a hospital or doctors office since I had the gun incident so it's rather surprising.

Well damn, congrats on getting unexpected money! It would indeed be a cheque here, not that you really get them any more outside of tax refunds. That reminds me, I need to cash Keely's tax refund...

Guess who has jury duty for the third time in 10 years? This guy!

As soon as the defendant is brought into the courtroom for the fist time, calmly stand up, go rigid, point at him and in a demonic voice yell 'BURN HIM' while staring him right in the eyes, then sit back down like nothing has happende.

There you go :p

We bought our house at the bottom of the bottom of the housing market in 2010 for $324,000. 2BR/1BA, 780ft[SUP]2[/SUP] on a 2,500ft[SUP]2[/SUP] lot.

My parents just listed their house, in what is basically the peak housing market, for $399,500. 3BR, 2.5BA, 2,260[SUP]2[/SUP] will a FULL-2,260 sqft (unfinished) basement on a 10 acre lot (435,600ft[SUP]2[/SUP]).

:lol: :bangin: :rolleyes: :wall: :cry: :blowup: :lmao:

Location, location, location.

Last edited:
I had jury duty last Friday. On Thursday evening they emailed me saying they had completed all electronic assignments and I was not needed so my service was complete. :dunno: