Random Thoughts....

w00t! welcome back kat!

Somewhat hilariously though... it almost feels like a waste on public roads? I really need to find local groups that do track days. The beetle sucking had an interesting trade off: I could push far enough to see the limits. The max speed the bug can take a corner the abarth can shrug off. There is something real fun about that too. I'm glad the beetle is only worth like 5$ so I can justify keeping it lol.
Oh hell yes. Track days are the best.

Glad to hear you're doing better health wise, Kat!

Nice car too. I see millions of 500s every day but Abarths seem to be fairly rare over here. Keeping the Beetle indicates a level of automotive masochism I've not seen in anybody but myself... :oops:

Ermahgerd, I sort of drift away from the forums for a few months (busy with life yaddi yadda I know) and suddenly a katwalk appears. Hiya there! o/

Hey. I have only been back like 2 days so you didn't miss much of me ?

I missed you guys. I am glad when I googled on a whim I found a still decently active forum.

Well, it wasn't looking good for quite awhile there... I think Alex put a lot of his last burst of energy into getting things back up and running for us, and ensuring that everything was set up to continue without him.

Ordered some stuff from RockAuto yesterday at 12:04pm.

Shipping options were
  • $21 - 2 day shipping
  • $98 - Next day shipping
  • $400 - Next day shipping, delivery guaranteed before 10am

I picked the $21 option. Its 9:26am, the parts were just delivered.

Ordered some stuff from RockAuto yesterday at 12:04pm.

Shipping options were
  • $21 - 2 day shipping
  • $98 - Next day shipping
  • $400 - Next day shipping, delivery guaranteed before 10am
I picked the $21 option. Its 9:26am, the parts were just delivered.

Yup, if you're near enough to the warehouse, you can even do ground shipping and get it the next day.

https://www.ups.com/maps

A meme I just read that made by giggle. "If there is no god, then why does the shape of the hand fit so perfectly, as if with divine direction, around the throat of a goose?"

Maybe our Canadian members can help me out here:

When you guys performed that nation-wide black-magic voodoo or whatever to put all your collective anger and hatred into the Canada Goose - where did you go for food after?

When you guys performed that nation-wide black-magic voodoo or whatever to put all your collective anger and hatred into the Canada Goose - where did you go for food after?

Baby seals?

I thought that was the reason the Canadian beaver almost went extinct due to trapping in the last two centuries, Canadians looking for food and warmth.

Internet regulations now require me to post this.