Random Thoughts....

Was supposed to go look at a house this weekend, but the owner just accepted an offer. Damn. The house itself was pretty cool, but it had a 1400 square foot garage. Biggest garage I've seen in my price range. I'm kinda sad I didn't act quicker.

That garage is bigger than my apartment.

Same here, by about 300 sqft.

pxyvBXvl.png

I4KwZl5l.png

The house itself was alright. Definitely livable, but definitely needed a lot of updating, so I guess I'm not too sad its gone, but still, would have been nice.

I’m stuck on a train between East Croydon and Clapham Junction because some twat felt a need to trespass on the railway line.

But at least my phone is showing a sense of humour and playing “Sit and Wait” on shuffle.

I’m stuck on a train between East Croydon and Clapham Junction because some twat felt a need to trespass on the railway line.

But at least my phone is showing a sense of humour and playing “Sit and Wait” on shuffle.

Major issues like that are so common at the moment, I lost count of how many suicides have directly affected my trains this year. After 11 years of commuting by train I've just had enough of the crappy service but there's no viable alternative.

Major issues like that are so common at the moment, I lost count of how many suicides have directly affected my trains this year. After 11 years of commuting by train I've just had enough of the crappy service but there's no viable alternative.
I’m not sure what exactly it was, but the Twitter replies to Southern Rail include one that says that a passenger on one of the already stopped trains opened a door outside a station, jumped on the line (third rail?!) and ran off, thereby creating a second trespassing incident.

Butts.

Big butts?

irrelevant. Neither he nor his brothers are able to deny it.

And Becky's friend is just jealous!

Damn. I want a huge garage so much. I settled for a carport and shed combo, but a garage gives you space to spread out the shed contents...and leave a 944 engine in the corner.......and, and.........

My garage is about 2.5 cars which is great to have a work bench for a place to work on things without needing to move cars. I have all the space but none of the drive to work on cars. :/

My garage is about 2.5 cars which is great to have a work bench for a place to work on things without needing to move cars. I have all the space but none of the drive to work on cars. :/

I ended up with my "Volcano" storage units for the same reason - and having to work on my POS Bronco kind of burned me out for working on anything else for a while. Looking at going to work on my XJ again come the cooler fall weather, though - now that the Bronco has been foisted off unloaded disposed of sold to someone who likes dealing with them. XJ's been in there too long.

I am going to have to clean out garage out it fits 0 cars rn because full of junk. My driveway is very sloped. This is actually the biggest factor in why I haven't attempted maintenance on my cars before.

TFW you go to bed worried that your latest attempt at a career will end the same as the last 2 and wake up to find you have somehow already been fired from being a mechanic

Boarding a plane to Frankfurt. I’ll be in Germany...

... for two hours, lol. Then off to Valencia, Spain, for a meeting. Flying back Wednesday. I’ll get a taste of @calvinhobbes ’ glamorous jet setting lifestyle ;)