Random Thoughts....

We've got a sale on at work now, our big winter sale. Been absolutely mental and also been full of total retard customers. Bloody dickheads.

There's this deal with 3 thermals for the price of one. A 3 for 1 deal, logical, or so I thought. Countless times customers have been confused by it, this was a conversation I had on Sunday at the counter with a retard.

"Oh, I need to get three of these do I?"
"Well, no, you don't, but if you want the deal then yes, you need to get three"
"But I only want two."
"Then you'll pay full price for both of them."
"But, I only want two!"
"The deal is 3 for 1. Not 2 for 1, 4 for 1, but 3 for 1, that's the only way you'll get the deal"
"Well, that's pretty silly, isn't it."
"No, it's not silly, it's the deal"
"*sigh* I'll leave it then, I only want two."
*Me showing the complete bemusement on my face* "Next please. Sorry about the wait."

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Retards!!!!!!!!!! So frustrating when there's a queue with about 50 people in it (I'm not joking) and there's this dick head holding everyone up and wasting my time as well!

Last edited:
:hmm:P. Andersson came by Finland. Now threathens our President with letters, something about fur, and is looking to open stripbars here called Lapland. Is this good or bad?

Love the double s. Americans bastardized scandinavian surnames with first parts that end in s (andersson=son of anders) to lose one of the two s. So Pamela's surname is Anderson.

She's a PETA nutjob and the fact that she's there means nothing good for Finland, though lapland sounds fun.

We've got a sale on at work now, our big winter sale. Been absolutely mental and also been full of total retard customers. Bloody dickheads.

There's this deal with 3 thermals for the price of one. A 3 for 1 deal, logical, or so I thought. Countless times customers have been confused by it, this was a conversation I had on Sunday at the counter with a retard.

"But I only want two."
"But, I only want two!"
"The deal is 3 for 1. Not 2 for 1, 4 for 1, but 3 for 1, that's the only way you'll get the deal"
*Me showing the complete bemusement on my face* "Next please. Sorry about the wait."

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Retards!!!!!!!!!! So frustrating when there's a queue with about 50 people in it (I'm not joking) and there's this dick head holding everyone up and wasting my time as well!

Wow. Fantastic. I once had a customer ask why the sushi(they were stuffed peppers) was under the heat lamp.

"But I only want two."
"But, I only want two!"

I work part time at a clothing store, and for my area it's a pretty high end store. One of our promotions were solid color Polo shirts. Buy 1, it was full price ($29.50), 2 for $24.50each, or 3 for $19.50each. I swear at least one of two customers per day would come in and pick three up and walk to the register expecting to pay $19.50 for all three, in toto. People just apparently read what they want to read on the signs and disregard the rest.

"But I only want two."
"But, I only want two!"

Do you mind if I ask where you work ?

On a slightly lighter note: Maybe it's just me, but I think Mopar Man is our new noob.

(ie. Carsightings, Piddington, Aardvark, me before the change etc)

On a slightly lighter note: Maybe it's just me, but I think Mopar Man is our new noob.

It helps not to say "me" and "change" in the same line or "I have changed", it just sounds silly.

Last edited:

"But I only want two."
"But, I only want two!"

Customers can be stupid assholes. One woman went off at me because she bought a brush for her pool table, left the store, came back 15 minutes later and tried to refund it because she found a cheaper one elsewhere. Sorry lady but it doesn't work that way, and I'm not going to cave in just because you work in retail as well. I don't care what your store policy is, because ours is different and the refund terms are clearly laid out. She left after few minutes swearing at me, and how she was going to consumer affairs (I even offered to look up the number, can you get better service than that!) and Today Tonight, and everything.

You just gotta hold your ground with these sorts of people, because any sign of weakness and they'll walk all over you.

LOLOL :lol::lol:... "Piddington". I forgot about that bloke. But you're right he is definitely our new resident n00b. He kinda irks me the same way jetsetter does what with his intense patriotism, per say. But jetsetter is at least smart and often times has a point.

Mopar Man
is basically the American embodiment of Clarkson, in that when you say something rational that makes sense, he reacts like his brain just fell out of his ass.

But his threads are really entertaining, just as long as you don't take them too seriously.

But his threads are really entertaining, just as long as you don't take them too seriously.
Hopefully. I just find it amusing that Blind IO spends so much time flipping shit and yelling at him, but Mopar Man doesn't even listen to anything and just kinda wanders off on his own blissfully ignorant tangent. :rofl:

So I guess this answers the question that if we would ban Clarkson if he signed up and started posting on this forum.

So I guess this answers the question that if we would ban Clarkson if he signed up and started posting on this forum.

I could see him acting like some crazy noob.

Hopefully. I just find it amusing that Blind IO spends so much time flipping shit and yelling at him, but Mopar Man doesn't even listen to anything and just kinda wanders off on his own blissfully ignorant tangent. :rofl:

I havent had the pleasure of posting (or reading) one of his threads yet? Where to look?

oh piddington,scud,tgg,carsightings(the banned 1)..man its been almost 2 years. I love this place. i get news video etc long before anyone else