Random Thoughts....

thank you guys for replying to my rant :) i'm still musing about it and probably will keep it on the backburner until things quieten down with studying and such. i'd prefer to delay any arguments/heartbreak until after exams lol.

Austere, i agree that i am a naturally clingy person, but i haven't really had time to be lately. i usually see him once a fortnight at most thanks to conflicting schedules.

thank you all for replying though, you put a massive smile on my face last night!

anyone like to lick cinnamon sugar off a plate? that's just as good as the toast itself!

Yeah, that would be me.

Speaking of licking sugar: Here's a hint. Any guy who says he wants to cover you in chocolate, honey or anything else and lick it off has never done it before. By the time he reaches the knees you'll be asleep and he'll be in diabetic shock.

A wife takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work. Her nine year old son comes home early, sees them, and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. Unexpectedly, the woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is already in there.

The little boy says, "Dark in here."

The man says, "Yes, it is."

Boy: "I have a baseball."
Man: "That 's nice."
Boy: "Want to buy it?"
Man: "No, thanks."
Boy: "My Dad's outside."
Man: "OK, how much?"
Boy: "$250."

Weeks later, it happens that the boy and the lover find themselves in the closet again.

Boy: "Dark in here."
Man: "Yes, it is."
Boy: "I have a baseball glove."
The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?"
Boy: "$750."
Man: "Sold."

A few days later, the Dad says to the boy, "Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch." The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove."
The Dad asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
The boy says "$1,000."
The Dad says, "That's terrible to rip off your friends like that...that is way more than those two things cost. I'm taking you to church, to confession". In church, the Dad makes sure the boy goes in to the confessional and closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."

The priest says, "Don't start that shit again; you're in my closet now."

Last edited:
^ :lmao:

Austere, i agree that i am a naturally clingy person, but i haven't really had time to be lately. i usually see him once a fortnight at most thanks to conflicting schedules.
Once a fortnight is just barely keeping in contact at all... Now that my best friend has a girlfriend I barely see him once a fortnight because he spends all his free time with her.

I dunno what to tell ya... All I can really do at this stage is offer to break your boyfriends legs if that's what it comes to. :dunno:

come to the melbourne meetup ambermorn guaranteed to make you feel better

*may or may not be true.

i have always wanted to go to melbourne... good shops ahahaa.

need a license first, but after that, nothing will be stopping me :p

eta: i found out tonight that my mums year old mazda3 needs major repairs that may cost over 3 grand (and not covered by warranty). why? because she bought watered down petrol without knowing, which fucked the car up straight afterwards. and she bought it from the station my sisters boyfriend works at.

i am so so incredibly angry right now. anyone up for a "throwing eggs at caltex/woolworths stations" cruise?

Last edited:
i have always wanted to go to melbourne... good shops ahahaa

What is it about girls and shops!?

So you own a car, but havent got your P's yet?

i am so so incredibly angry right now. anyone up for a "throwing eggs at caltex/woolworths stations" cruise?

Thats not the first time I have heard of Woolies/Caltex doing that!

yeah, i bought the barina when i only had 2 hours in my log book, rofl. i was working full time at the time, and my dad needed a car but couldn't make up his mind what to get. so he's like "yo, buy a car so i can drive it and then you can learn on it" and i said "kk"

but because our schedules suck, my dad and i rarely have time to drive together. my sister drives me around and she only has her green p's, hence why it's taken me over 2 years to do 45 hours lol...

hopefully i'll have my p's in the next month or so...

Stupidest. Cock-up. Ever.

(10 December 1968, Russia) While reading about nuclear accidents, a physicist found this Darwin Award. Mayak is a nuclear fuel processing center in central Russia that was experimenting with plutonium purification techniques. The report states that they were using "an unfavorable geometry vessel in an improvised and unapproved operation as a temporary vessel for storing plutonium organic solution." In other words, they were pouring liquid plutonium into unsafe equipment.

Keep an eye on the shift supervisor.

"It was noticed that the solution was a combination of organic and aqueous solution [gunk in the tank.] Two operators [instructed by the shift supervisor] used an improvised setup to decant the dark brown [concentrated plutonium] organic solution. The shift supervisor then left to tend to other duties. During the second filling of the bottle, a mixture of aqueous and organic solution was drawn into the bottle. As a result, the operators stopped filling the bottle."

One operator asked the shift supervisor for further instructions. He was told to continue decanting the solution. This operator "poured it into the 60 l vessel for a second time. After [most] of the solution had been poured out, the operator saw a flash of light, and felt a pulse of heat. Startled, the operator dropped the bottle, ran down the stairs, and from the room."

Suddenly the plutonium was too concentrated, and he had accidentally started a nuclear chain reaction! The alarms sounded, and everyone evacuated. So far, no fatal errors. But a second criticality happens while everyone is safely underground. Here's where it gets good.

"The shift supervisor insisted that the radiation control supervisor permit him to enter the work area. The radiation control supervisor resisted, but finally accompanied the shift supervisor back into the building. As they approached the basement room where the accident had occurred, the radiation levels continued to rise. The radiation control supervisor prohibited the shift supervisor from proceeding. In spite of the prohibition, the shift supervisor deceived the radiation control supervisor and entered the room."

His "subsequent actions were not observed by anyone. However, there was evidence that he attempted to pour its contents into a floor drain. His actions caused a third excursion, larger than the first two, activating the alarm system in both buildings."

So, with things more or less under control, the shift supervisor tricks the radiation control supervisor, goes into the room full of plutonium, and proceeds to set off another nuclear chain reaction!

"The shift supervisor, covered in Plutonium organic solution, immediately returned to the underground tunnel. He died about one month after the accident," having received four times the fatal dose of radiation. Everyone else survived.

Even if the shift supervisor had lived, he would still qualify for a Darwin Award. That much radiation causes sterility.

^ :lol:

I would never want to work with Nuclear materials ever.

As my brother said once: "Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em 'till they glow so you can shoot 'em in the dark!"

i have always wanted to go to melbourne... good shops ahahaa.

eta: i found out tonight that my mums year old mazda3 needs major repairs that may cost over 3 grand (and not covered by warranty). why? because she bought watered down petrol without knowing, which fucked the car up straight afterwards. and she bought it from the station my sisters boyfriend works at.

that's what god invented planes for <_<
sif drive from melbourne to sydney