Random Thoughts....

On a side note, anyone knows what is the blow-off valve used in the Skyline GTR Z-Tune or another one that sounds similar to it?

Making an upgrade to your Fiat? YOU GODDAMN FUCKING IDIOT CLUELESS RICER FAG FUCK DIPSHIT?!!!!!!!!!!! :x

ricer-33656.jpg

hehe just kiddin', preemptive strike. :tease:

random thoughts?
I think my boobs are a little bigger, now that I drink more milk:mouse:

I think I know more beer-drinking women than men.

Lucky me.

My girlfriend loves a good beer. Brilliant.

She also likes milk. Boobies.

random thoughts?
I think my boobs are a little bigger, now that I drink more milk:mouse:

There are some milk producers that give their cows a hormone to make them produce more milk. The hormone also makes their breasts bigger.
I dated a girl in college who had a sensitivity to those hormones. She was double D when she was 16. I dated her when she was 19.

That was a good time.

Making an upgrade to your Fiat? YOU GODDAMN FUCKING IDIOT CLUELESS RICER FAG FUCK DIPSHIT?!!!!!!!!!!! :x

hehe just kiddin', preemptive strike. :tease:

Wow, for a moment I was taking it seriously...:lol:
It's just that a friend it upgrading his turbo and likes the sound this particular valve makes.

Now, back to the boobies.

I heart them.

Hi Boobs :wave:

Aah, random thoughts, it's on a continuous loop of subjects always ending up back at the same place.

Not that that's a bad thing.

^ HondaF1 like!! :drool:

:lol:

This is a laugh riot... good to see the FG members have opened up so much to boobies compared to 2005 and the Vicki's Tits thread.

This is a laugh riot... good to see the FG members have opened up so much to boobies compared to 2005 and the Vicki's Tits thread.

We even have our own boobs on here too.. aka Ambermorn :D

"lol: for when you just don't care quite enough"

user2653: Oh man.. my car just broke down , the powers out, and my wife is about to give birth....what the hell do I do?

user9954: lol

I just lost my cellphone. Now I have to go look around for it.