Random Thoughts....

Oh man....try tiling that animation as your desktop and minimizing all your windows. You people with powerful (ie non-laptop) graphics cards will, for the first time in your lives, curse your GPUs for being too powerful.:mrgreen:

:-?

My TV decided to die this morning. They just don't make things to last these days, it's only 20 years old.
So if anyone can recommend a fairly cheap (<?350) 26" LCD TV then I would be grateful.

My TV decided to die this morning. They just don't make things to last these days, it's only 20 years old.
So if anyone can recommend a fairly cheap (<?350) 26" LCD TV then I would be grateful.
Only 20 years? Thats ages.

:)

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
In Soviet Russia,
Poem recite you.

Only 20 years? Thats ages.

:)

Don't your parents keep stuff until they properly die?

We still have the stereo (it doesn't all work, and the stuff that does works very badly) that my dad got on his 18th birthday. Thats 31 years and he still won't throw it away. :lol:

I know my parents keep stuff forever. They have 2 TVs that are 20 years old. Both still work, and I'm amazed every time they turn on. Oh, and we are using stereo speakers in the garage from 1981. Hi-Fi FTW.

Once you have more than 1000 points, at what intervals do you get another blob?

These are the questions that haunt me at night.

Don't your parents keep stuff until they properly die?

We still have the stereo (it doesn't all work, and the stuff that does works very badly) that my dad got on his 18th birthday. Thats 31 years and he still won't throw it away. :lol:

Our microwave, camcorder, and stereo all date back to before I was born. I grew up heating pizza rolls and Hot Pockets on the microwave, so I've been brought up to turn the dial and wait patiently. None of this fancy button-mashing "SUPER HIGH FOR 5.645 SECONDS" crap. :wheelchair:

As for the camcorder...it's still in its case somewhere. Seeing as we chucked out the VCR 10 years ago, it'll be in there for a while. (Still in good condition though, hopefully it's museum-worthy. :D)

The stereo just doesn't work, plain and simple.

Just wanted to thank Austere for making me beyond repute.

'bout time you caught up. :tease:

Last edited:
My telly's coming up 10 years old now, only things that's broke is the remote when I sat on it.

My B&O gave up the ghost after 23 years - could not afford a new one (Wife & 3 Kids see to that) I got a Samsung 26" LCD - brilliant thoughly recommended. I'll look up the exact model tomorrow but it was something likw LE26W84D or similar.

EDIT/ Better late than never! LE26R74BD

Review of the 32" version : http://www.homecinemachoice.com/pdfs/HCC/131/072_HCC_131.pdf

Last edited:
Once you have more than 1000 points, at what intervals do you get another blob?

These are the questions that haunt me at night.

They aren't like obvious ones. I think it says 1000-1499 and 1500-1999 are the last two brackets. I remember getting my 5th one before I hit 1499.

I'm honored to have been the one. :cool:

Now we'll always have a bond... just like me and Buba.

(We need more chicks here... all these bonds with blokes are getting weird)

'bout time you caught up. :tease:

HEY! HEY HEY HEY!... I've been sick, so I haven't been posting much. Sorry I can't keep up with your marvelous novel-esque posts of random ramblings :tease: :wub:

Someone had to do it! :p

No, you're doing it rong. Here:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/19/n5525513347987964644.jpg

Yes, I went there... I went to Facebook and grabbed it off there.