Random Thoughts....

To be honest I have no clue why I do it. I think the first forum I ever joined quoted backwards so I got used to it that way. Sometimes I put the quote up top if it makes more sense.

If it bothers a lot of people I can just do it normally?

It's just weird because when you quote somebody you usually type underneath their quote, not put the cursor above it. Though I've gotten used to see you quote like that. :D

^ Yeah, I didn't figure it would throw people off too much. I mean when you reply to an email it quotes it at the bottom of what you type, right?

Whatevs, I try and use ^ as much as I can to reduce clutter.

No, because its cloudy outside :cry: :wall:

Aaahh, too bad. Here the sky is perfectly clear.:)
The moon had an awesome red colour until a few minutes before.

DAMNIT. Now you are making me feel worse about missing it. :wall: :wall:

:p

I promise I will post pictures, if any turn out OK. It's moments like this I really REALLY wish I had a telescope....or at least a better camera.:(

If you're talking about a basketball team it's Seltic. Otherwise I believe Keltic is the proper pronunciation.

When talking about Celtic FC, not the Boston Celtics.
Hmm, well my Dad is Irish and he still has a thick Irish accent to this day (even tho he's lived in Aus for 30 years) and he says Seltic when he's talking about that team. So does his friend who is Scottish.

Technically tho, there is no right and wrong way to pronounce it. There are regional differences but even then, either pronunciation is usually accepted.

I finally have normal girls acting nice to me since age 5, wonder if i should man up and ask one of them out or something. I would if i knew more about entertaining girls, but damn am i clueless! Not like i can talk about the colorado Killdozer or how my love and fascination with various voice actors on Cartoon networks Adult Swim lineup.

PICT0025.JPG

danasnyderboxart_160w.jpg

I finally have normal girls acting nice to me since age 5, wonder if i should man up and ask one of them out or something. I would if i knew more about entertaining girls, but damn am i clueless! Not like i can talk about the colorado Killdozer or how my love and fascination with various voice actors on Cartoon networks Adult Swim lineup.

As long as you're better-looking than Dana Snyder (though I'd leave the Master Shake impressions to him). Ask them out to coffee or something, it worked for me today. :wub:

And hey! If you can work in Marvin Heemeyer's last stand in the conversation, you get bonus points from me!

How does a plug come out when you drop something, aren't they supposed to be sealed and packed in or something... (btw i dropped my zen once, same thing did't happen, though a few pixels might've fallen out :|)

No idea. Must have already been loose or something? They mightn't have put the little flap down that secures it in.