Random Thoughts....

^Yeah! Victoria FTW.

Hang on, the stars are different.

The ones on the national flag are correct, with the bottom one having 7 points, one for each state and one (combined) for the territories... so why does the bottom one have 8 on the VIC flag? Oh, and the right one on the VIC flag is wrong as well.

What is going on.

Last edited:
THE Anzac spirit was alive and well today when an old army Jeep with veterans on board broke down on the approach to Melbourne's Shrine of Remembrance in the Anzac Day parade.

The American WWII Jeep carrying two veterans and their driver stalled while heading up hill to the shrine.

Rolling backwards towards another group of veterans behind them, it seemed disaster might be afoot.

But members of the crowd looking on quickly showed their own Aussie Anzac spirit, rushing forward to lend a hand.

Together, about six men set themselves behind the Jeep and put their grunt and might into getting it going again, pushing the old veterans back into action.

The crowd roared with delight as the Jeep sputtered back into life, and with a wave to their new and much younger mates, in a matter of mere seconds the veterans were back in business with the Anzac spirit shining on.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23597057-1702,00.html?from=widget_rss

I think a lot of Corvette owners have an S&M fetish.
They're nearly all fitted with black leather.

Unlike Passat owners, who seem to have a M&S fetish judging by those suits hanging in the back..

I think a lot of Corvette owners have an S&M fetish.
They're nearly all fitted with black leather.

On behalf of motorcyclists everywhere: Oi! Easy there!

Is there anything more douchetacular than double-parking your new M5....in front of a handicapped spot....in the bike lane?

Is there anything more douchetacular than double-parking your new M5....in front of a handicapped spot....in the bike lane?
Did he have a vanity plate that read, "M5," or, "MYB3AM3R."

I would double park the 944 way out in the boon docks, but it was miles away from where everyone else people parked. Then what would piss me off is the cars that would park right next too me, usually ricers. It's like why the Hell do you think I parked way out here in the first place?

So they can impress you with their totally sick '88 Civic. The spoiler alone adds seventy horse power, yo.

^^ They were either that or automatic Boxsters, who think I'm their friend because they bought a Porsche. Don't know which is worse.

^^ They were either that or automatic Boxsters, who think I'm their friend because they bought a Porsche. Don't know which is worse.

Heh I will admit I do that too. If I see another Mustang in a lot I will park next to it. I did the same with my Volvo.

random thought.

instead of roller coasters, why dont they make a slot racing kind of thing on flat ground that is as fast as oh lets say, 2k lbs car with 300hp and racing slicks.

that would be fun as fuck, and you wouldnt be scared of crashing it. they could make this thing run on a actual engine so you hear the noise

They have a drag strip like that at Lagoon in Utah.

I kicked my cousin's ass.

What an ass. When I see someone parked in a handicapped spot without a license, I want to beat them senseless with a soup ladle. Selfish, lazy assholes.

You can just snap a photo of them parked there (be sure the plate is visible) and send it to parking enforcement.

DHL r teh awesome:

April 22, 2008 11:22 Melbourne - Australia Shipment picked up

April 22, 2008 19:52 Melbourne - Australia Arrived at DHL facility in Melbourne - Australia

April 22, 2008 20:57 Melbourne - Australia Departed from DHL facility in Melbourne - Australia

April 23, 2008 06:41 Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong Arrived at DHL facility in Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong

April 23, 2008 06:49 Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong Clearance processing complete at Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong

April 23, 2008 07:09 Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong Departed from DHL facility in Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong

April 23, 2008 07:48 Hong Kong - Hong Kong Arrived at DHL Facility

April 23, 2008 09:07 Hong Kong - Hong Kong With delivery courier

April 23, 2008 11:21 Hong Kong - Hong Kong Shipment delivered

In 23 hours 59 minutes something was taken from my work in Melbourne to Hong Kong .... thats shit fast :D - I half expected it to get lost (the item was a lens being returned for warranty)

When I worked for UPS, and I am sure they still have this service, we had a program called Sonic Air.

They can get any package up to normal E-Reg size, so a maximum of about 175 lbs, and ship it any where in CONTUS, thats Continental United States, in less then EIGHT hours.

Now that is fast.

You don't even want to know how much that service costs either.