Random Thoughts....

I think I've finally figured out what that little + means at the end of some users names! For those who dont know, I'm very certain it's members you have as contacts/friends. With that sorted, whats for lunch...

Watching a movie with Chuck Norris fighting ninjas ... apparently he can fight off the most retarded ninjas in the world ... whopdeedoo.
And of course, he finishes off each one of them with a round-house kick.

At least your cat isn't fighting another cat through your window. :blink:

In other news...I really should wear these glasses more often. Stuff looks so much sharper with them on.

Alobohol+canceled hindi class in the morning= fucking win.

In other news...I really should wear these glasses more often. Stuff looks so much sharper with them on.

I think the same thing when ever I wear mine, it's like everything is suddenly in HD. :lol:

Two beers are a meal. If you live by that simple rule you'll do just fine.
Well then, I think I'm good for about the next two days after tonight. :lmao:

I got out of it because I'm a college student and would have missed out on work I wouldn't have been able to make up.
That's a pretty screwed up case. I've been called up for jury duty once, and when the prosecution questioned me I just told him that I'd never believe a word a cop said :p. I wasn't in school at the time, and it definitely kept me from serving.

A bottle of Rum and GTA IV, I think I'm set for the night...

I shaved today. Well, yesterday.
Either way, the outcome sucks.
:(

That's a pretty screwed up case.

The guy was freaking scary as hell, they had him siting right there in the court room while they were picking the jury. I had to walk past him up to the judge and back, all I was thinking was "this guy is so freaking guilty and I hope he doesn't go crazy while I'm walking past him." He was found guilty about a month later.