Read in >>>I AM NOT SENDING FILES FROM NOW ON"

VUK

Car(s)
2001 BMW M5 CARBON BLACK
From now on I can send fifth and top gear episodes over MSN or ICQ. Alternatively PM me with your FTP details.

MSN: vuk_k@hotmail.com

:wink:

EDIT:

Glad I could help out, but from now on I don't have or internet speed to send the episodes.

sorry, i am sure other peole will help out tho.

I can also send the one's I have too, to whomever wants them, over AIM or ICQ. :) And If I get any from VUK, send those and it'll twice as fast at sharing the programs. 8)

Edit: I was doing them through AIM, however when I log on, it kills my ICQ transfers, so on that note I can now upload them to your particular FTP site.:) So, to review, ICQ, MSN, and FTP. 8)

Yah..I can send those out as well. If I receive the latest episodes I can send via FTP only. May have trouble sending using ICQ or MSN becos of my network's firewall. But I can try. PM the details of your FTP server.

I don't have the new ones from december, but I have older ones. If I get the new ones I can share those too. Just pm me for my list.

Hi,

I'm Looking for some new episodes to, and if someone can sent some, i send them to others if needed, i can even up them to fast FTP's ( But that is not legal i think).
I added VuK and Cruzz563 to msn, so hope you guys can send some! :D

I've Got this series on my pc now:

Top Gear - 2003.11.16
Top Gear - 2003.11.23

Fifth Gear - 2003.11.10
Fifth Gear - 2003.11.17
Fifth Gear - 2003.11.24

Thx in Advance

well VUK and Cruzz... i added u to my list... so expect me to IM you next time i see you on to see if i can receive any vids from you. and when i get it I'll be more than happy to send them to anyone too. :D

I'm in the midst of compiling the entire series 3 of Top Gear. Once I have them, it will be available thru FTP, ICQ and MSN transfer.

LOL LOL LOL

thats from the magazine!!! they are separate, whats in the mag is not shown on tv and vice versa. they might do something in both but they are not similar.